cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free month's Sport Pass

5 days ago I received an email from Now TV saying my account had a free sports pass for one month added. It would not be automatically renewed. I tried to access the Sports area today but found I had to  purchase a pass.  Can anyone please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So this is not really a Mobile Sports Pass ie: one that shows everything on the Sports Channel of NowTv.

Will it encourage me to buy? No way. What a waste of time.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
starman73
Elite

can you copy and paste email, removing any personal details?

starman73
Elite

Is it a mobile pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just noticed the title includes Mobile Pass.  Tried it on my 4G phone with andoid app and it still says I need a pass.

starman73
Elite

Make sure u r using android app, make sure you are logged in with email address u got email sent to. Then try to watch Premier League channel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using the android NowTv app latest versaion just downloaded.  I can see the pass which runs until 9 January 2020 and has a cancelled marker to show it will not renew.  When I try to watch any sports live channel on my phone (same account BTW) it says I need a pass. Argh.....  Wait a minute... It seems I can watch horse racing, darts, rugby and the scores which are all live but not the F1 season hits on the mix channel which are presumably recorded.  Not much use to me then.  Sorry for all the trouble but many thanks for your time and assistance.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can only watch Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News on this pass. 

Make sure you are trying one of these.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Already replied will leave it to @starman73 to assist you further 😊.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same email saying that I had the sky sports until 28 Dec being such a good customer. Apart from the Sport News that I can access everything else is requesting me to buy a pass. No football or anything live. What a con!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Have you got an Entertainment pass on the go? I think this lets you watch Sports News. Maybe a Movie Pass does too?

So it may be that your Mobile Pass is not working at all, rather than that it is just mysteriously giving you one channel.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.