cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free month cinema pass

Hi all!

I have been sent an email with a free month of sky cinema, which I would be daft not to accept!

I click on the link in the email, log in and I get the error message below. I have waited, I have retried in a different browser, Ive tried copy pasting the address the link opens and there is no voucher code in the email which I can use.

Can anyone shed any light?! Thank you!

‘We're having trouble with vouchers right now. Please wait a moment and try again.’

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, have you managed to sort the problem?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m trying to access the pass as well and no luck either.  The option to sign up runs out today! As the is no human at nowtv to help, don’t know what to do. If anyone has luck, please post. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m trying grab the offer too! I tried randomly throughout the day and night yesterday, the early hours today and now but to no avail. Don’t be tempted to settle with the 1 week free trial, that’s what they’re wanting you do then you wouldn’t able to apply for the month one, however I doubt anyone will be working today to fix the problem so maybe it’s dead in the water anyway. Alas I will try a few more times today, if I get it il comment here to let you know. Good luck everyone. 🤞 🤞 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

If another internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off or using you internet browser in a Private Window / Incognito mode when clicking on the email link doesn't work.

Then pop over to live chat to see if they can apply the deal their end on your account or if they can give you a free voucher code instead.

Live Chat is open today and to reach them, open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to see the live chat button to click on.

Again should live chat not open for you try a different internet browser (MS Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions