cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free Trial activated by son ?

Today I had an e mail saying a free cinema trial had been ordered on my sons TV. I asked him if he had activated it and he tells me he didn't but im not so sure so what I would like to know is if trials sometimes are automatically activated or do they physically need to be done by the account holder. I really want to know this before I cross question him. 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you haven't added a payment pin to your account by going to My Account > Settings & Pin's whilst logged in on here, then anybody who has access to your devices such has kids etc can start a free trial or buy a pass 😡.

Make sure you fully cancel the trial by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed on here by following the approx four steps on screen until you see the green thumbs up cancelled notification.

Then jump back to the Passes & Vouchers section of your account to double check it shows cancelled in red next to the free trial pass.

Then go to Settings & Pin's on your account and add a payment pin to stop this happening in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help 🙂