cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free Entertainment Pass - expires 31st Dec 2019

BM is giving away free Entertainment passes - Code must be applied to your account before 31st December.

https://www.streamingvouchers.co.uk/bm-now-tv-1-month-entertainment-pass

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this, worked fine. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just applied for this pass, message says the email will be sent. My question is does the pass expire on Dec 31? The reason for asking is that my present pass runs out on the 5th Dec so would the BM one run out on the 5th Jan 🤷‍♂️.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The 31st of December is the latest date that you can apply the code to your account.

If you attempt to redeem the voucher code after the 31st of December the code would be invalid.

Based on your information if you add the one month voucher code to your account before the 5th of December then your next due payment date will be the 5th of January 2020.

Once you receive the free one month voucher code, click the green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass on your account by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here and follow the on screen instructions to add the code to ensure that your entertainment pass next due payment date is the 5th of January.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks schnapps. Very much appreciated.

starman73
Elite

Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time.

https://www.streamingvouchers.co.uk/bm-now-tv-1-month-entertainment-pass

Terms & Conditions: Voucher code must be redeemed by 1st December 2019. Offer available for UK residents aged 18 or over. Voucher Code is valid for 1 Month NOW TV Entertainment Pass, To redeem your Voucher Code you will need to set up or re-activate your NOW TV account. NOW TV accounts are subject to NOW TV’s account terms and conditions and privacy policy and you will be required to add your credit/debit card payment information to enable your NOW TV account. NOW TV content streams at 720p. At the end of the free period of 1 month, the Entertainment Pass auto-renews at £8.99 per month unless cancelled. Content, channels and pricing subject to change. Please see full NOW TV terms and conditions at nowtv.com for more detail.

Though my email said different...  

Hi,

Thank you for requesting a 1 month NOW TV Entertainment Pass, please find your Pass below.

NXWXXXXXXXXXXX

How to redeem your '1 month NOW TV Entertainment Pass':

1. Copy the code provided above

2. Go to nowtv.com/entscard

3. Follow the onscreen instructions and start watching

Thank you for being a valued B&M customer!

Having trouble? Please try NOW TV help or get in touch with our support team for any further queries (nowtv@streamingvouchers.co.uk).

NOW TV Terms & Conditions: Voucher code must be redeemed by 31st December 2019. Offer available for UK residents aged 18 or over. Voucher Code is valid for 1 Month NOW TV Entertainment Pass, To redeem your Voucher Code you will need to set up or re-activate your NOW TV account. NOW TV accounts are subject to NOW TV's account terms and conditions and privacy policy and you will be required to add your credit/debit card payment information to enable your NOW TV account. NOW TV content streams at 720p. At the end of the free period of 1 month, the Entertainment Pass auto-renews at £8.99 per month unless cancelled. Content, channels and pricing subject to change. Please see full NOW TV terms and conditions at nowtv.com for more detail.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing for me. I decided not to redeem it the day I got it so I would have entertainment over the full Christmas and new year period. Now it says I've missed out this time yet the terms in the email say its valid until 31st December. Trying to actually speak to someone on here is impossible. the bot is unless and just says oh dear do you want to try again. no id like to speak to an actual person like you used to be able to do

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I eventually managed to find a post in the community which had the live chat link but they shouldn't hide it away like they do. it should be a case of contact us...do you want to try the bot, community or actually speak to someone. so for anyone else trying to find the link https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

They asked me to send a proof of purchase so I sent them screenshots of the email and one showing who the email was sent to. The stupid time out feature in the chat is something they need to remove too. it should not boot you out if you are waiting for them to respond. I kept sending... to keep it active and explained why having being booted off previously for inactivity in the past. In the end they gave me another code so its worth contacting them...the agent was polite and friendly as was I and she apologised for the problem