cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free 24hr sports voucher???

Hello, I have finally given into my son and allowed him to use the free 24hr sport channel voucher. My issue is is that it is not giving me the option to cancel the sports channels once the voucher has finished? 🤷🏼‍♀️😞 Any ideas how to cancel it please before I am charged for another day?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You won't get charged (unless you or somebody else who has access to your playback devices doesn't buy a Day Sports Pass again in the future).

Might be a good idea to add a payment pin to your account also to stop you or your son accidentally buying any further TV Memberships unless you input the four digit pin code you setup.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A NOW Sports Day Pass doesn't automatically renew, hence the reason you can't find the cancel option on your online account.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s a day membership, 1 off payment for 1 day with no reoccurring payments.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, so even as the voucher is a 24hr free pass (obviously watching Crystal Palace v Arsenal) come this time tomorrow I shouldn’t be charged £11.99 for another day due to me not canceling it?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s only the monthly memberships that are continuous payments that you would need to cancel if you no longer need it. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You won't get charged (unless you or somebody else who has access to your playback devices doesn't buy a Day Sports Pass again in the future).

Might be a good idea to add a payment pin to your account also to stop you or your son accidentally buying any further TV Memberships unless you input the four digit pin code you setup.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you everybody who replied to my query, you were all correct 🙂