cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Formula 1 £150 offer for 2019?

Last year NOW TV were offering a 9-month sports pass for £150 which would cover the Formula 1 season. Do anyone know whether this offer is going to be available this year ready for the season start in March? I’m keeping my fingers crossed as Sky have exclusive rights for all live races this year!

Many thanks

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whatever device I still have to watch them live?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep unfortunately live or on a repeat re run with a nowtv sports pass with any supported device on the list.

If you don't own anything suitable from my previous attached link and you want to watch on your television then a nowtv stick would be the cheapest option (assuming your TV has a spare HDMI port and you have an internet connection of 2.5 mbps or higher).

You can pick up a nowtv stick from places like Currys, Argos or major supermarkets.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Another thought where you mention that you wish to watch the F1 race a few days later after the event.

If you don't want to see all the Free pratice, qualifying and the full race and prepared to watch the highlights of each F1 race only.

Then what about Channel 4 where you can record the highlights of each race on your Youview box and save your self a shed load of cash at the same time (this is what i will be doing because i am not a massive F1 fan).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wondered if any one can answer me this please?

Have NOW and for a few years, generally take entertainment with the odd movie month and occasional sports for events/busy weeks.

Every year I have tried to buy the F1 pass to be told:

'Sorry you may not be eligible for this offer, or the offer may have expired.'

can't have expired as I just pretended to be a new customer and they really wanted my money then!!

I was told because I have NOW's broadband but don't anymore for that reason.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I have the same problem, never get any decent offers as they always display the "Sorry you may not be eligible for this offer, or the offer may have expired." as I'm a broadband customer.

You probably still have the same issue even without broadband now as I guess it's tied to something in the background preventing it.

I've had some luck in the past calling them up (only broadband customers can speak to an agent on the phone). Depending on the operator they normally adjust my account so I get a similar offer.

I suspect if you call up they will arrange this deal. I hope so, as I intend to call them this weekend to ask.

Gray1
Mentor

The only current deal is for £195 for all races. That makes no sense and is not worth it.

You can buy 19 £10 weekly passes from CurrysPcworld (no point is paying for Silverstone , free to air) so that would be £190.

Play around with monthly passes for £25 , I will skip a few of the boring races (austria, Hungary, Monanco and Singapore) and come in for about £100.

Sky is not worth the money

Anonymous User
Not applicable

comon now tv 195 is judt too much, too gready put up a dicunt voucher and you will pick up customers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

£190 is a crap price for 720p 25fps live sport. This is my issue with the price increase. If the stream quality is higher then I might consider. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

£190 is a rubbish price for 720p 25fps live sport. This is my issue with the price increase. If the stream quality is higher then I might consider. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 TV with a VPN pointing towards a F1 TV Pro country & subscribe via the F1 TV app for £6/month for all races live with onboards, live timing & driver tracker. Audio options available for several languages including english (Sky F1) and no commentary.

Without the VPN you can watch races from previous seasons