cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Formula 1 £150 offer for 2019?

Last year NOW TV were offering a 9-month sports pass for £150 which would cover the Formula 1 season. Do anyone know whether this offer is going to be available this year ready for the season start in March? I’m keeping my fingers crossed as Sky have exclusive rights for all live races this year!

Many thanks

70 REPLIES 70
chai
Scholar 3

With NOW TV you can cancel a pass at any time, but still continue viewing until the date it expires.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Offer is Live now £195 for 9 months. Now cannot wait for F1 season to start. Also one more advantage for cricket lover is that Cricket World Cup would also be in May-June. And you get access 11 sports channels.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, new to Now tv , but do you know do I have to watch the F1  on the day of the race when I purchase a pass Or can I watch it a couple of days later?

can I schedule it to download or just look at previous races?

i will be viewing it on my you view.

i am struggling to get an answer

thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just purchased mine  at £195   go direct to Sky sports 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could someone post a link to the offer please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please disregard... a little imagination on own part - www.nowtv.com/offers ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

do I have to watch the F1  on the day of the race when I purchase a pass. Or can I watch it a couple of days later?

can I schedule it to download or just look at previous races?

i will watch it on my you view

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a nowtv sports pass you will have to watch the F1 race live or on repeat broadcasts on the Sky F1 channel.

There is no download, catchup, record or red button service with a nowtv sports pass.

Also some bad news, where currently Youview boxes doesn't support the nowtv sports passes Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

oh great!XX&@@$

thanks , i didnt want to get Sky but looks like my only option for F1

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if you own another nowtv supported device from this linked help article instead of a Youview box for watching with a nowtv sports pass.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Also with the nowtv F1 offer or any nowtv pass you get all 11 number Sky Sports channels, just in case you like watching other sports including F1.

More info here about nowtv sports passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass