cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Formula 1 £150 offer for 2019?

Last year NOW TV were offering a 9-month sports pass for £150 which would cover the Formula 1 season. Do anyone know whether this offer is going to be available this year ready for the season start in March? I’m keeping my fingers crossed as Sky have exclusive rights for all live races this year!

Many thanks

70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even I am waiting for it !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bumping this thread as also interested in knowing whether an offer for a discounted 9 mounth pass will be available for purchase before the season starts in late March.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also following and it needs to cover 10 months this year as the last race of the year is the beginning of December.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We really need an update on the F1 Season Pass as F1 testing sessions start on the 18/02/2019! NowTV, please let us know!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

From what I remember I only signed up for the 2018 F1 deal the day before qualifying for the first race. Iv spoken to Now TV to try & get a similar deal for this year but to no avail - they told me to keep an eye on the offers on the website.

I watch no other sport & Now TV is a no brainer for me watching F1 but I need a deal similar to last year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I believe it won’t be available for testing and probably only available till just before the Austrialian GP like you did last year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Waiting for this too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, super keen to have this offer again NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any news>?