cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football season pass issues Existing customers

Anyone else having issues with the football season pass. im a exsisting customer everytime i press get offer redirected back to the home page.

103 REPLIES 103
Anonymous User
Not applicable

...and to add to that, if using Chrome make sure Flash isn't blocked by default. Click the padlock icon next to the address bar that says Secure and click allow and refresh the page if it's blocked. 

Otherwise if you're an existing customer click this link...

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

Worked for me and others.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you link works 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon,

With reference to "Please be aware that you won't be able to claim if you have an active sports offer on your account."

I signed up today purely with the intention of purchasing the season pass, when I signed up I also used the one month sports pass voucher code. I have now canceled such but still have the full month left to run, from reading your quote above I presume I will now not be able to purchase the season pass that I originally required?

Kind Regards

Woody

JF53
Advocate

Thanks to those offering suggestions to get round the spinning circle issue.

Sadly in my case the problem is not caused by an overzealous Ad Blocker and Flash is enabled in Chrome.  Think I'll leave things a day or two and see if the issue resolves itself. If worst comes to the worst I'll ask my other half to set up a new account as I suspect that'll work just fine.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JF53 

Why don't you try speaking to a nowtv live chat advisor to see if it is possible that they can add the sports pass offer to your account at their end on their computer system on your behalf or if not, could they give you the voucher code to manually add to your account instead of clicking on a nowtv website link which is not working for you .

Saves creating a new account.

Link to live chat if you want to give it a try.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive tried everything you suggested. On with live chat now, apparently my 60mb internet isnt quick enough!!!!!

i hve £180 to give them and they seemingly dont want or need it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I take it your an existing user Monty....have you clicked on the link I put up? 

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

If you haven't sign in and click on it, it's worked for me and everyone else today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Existing customer yes. I've tried your link but doesn't work for me. 

Live chat were no use at all. Basically saying too many people trying to sign up. Keep trying until 20th August!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's really weird. When you say it doesn't work what happens when you click on it, what page does it take you to?

You've cleared you cookies, history ect...signed in and clicked on it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep tried all that. I can get to the buy now screen but when i click on that it just brings up the 4 coloured circles spinning as if its loading