cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football season pass issues Existing customers

Anyone else having issues with the football season pass. im a exsisting customer everytime i press get offer redirected back to the home page.

103 REPLIES 103
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J wrote:

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy 

Thanks for letting us know about this.

After a bit of investigation it seems like what might be happening here is banks are blocking the transaction as it's an unusually high amount for NOW TV, if this is happening you should receive a call or email from your bank to make you aware of this, if you haven't received any communication we'd advise getting in touch with your bank.  Otherwise please check you have enough available funds on the card you have registered with NOW TV.

If once you've spoken to your bank / checked funds you still have issues do let us know.

Thanks

Simon

Community Manager

More likely a site error, it’s not thousands you’re asking for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Simon-J wrote:

After a bit of investigation it seems like what might be happening here is banks are blocking the transaction as it's an unusually high amount for NOW TV, if this is happening you should receive a call or email from your bank to make you aware of this, if you haven't received any communication we'd advise getting in touch with your bank.  Otherwise please check you have enough available funds on the card you have registered with NOW TV.

If once you've spoken to your bank / checked funds you still have issues do let us know.

Thanks

Simon

Community Manager

More likely a site error, it’s not thousands you’re asking for.

Definitely a site error which NowTV won't acknowledge. They try to blame the banks for this? I've heard it all Smiley LOL Hardly the banks fault when you can't even place an order on the NowTV website Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J wrote:

Thanks

Simon

Community Manager

There's two other threads on this already today. I've also messaged customer services. The problem is that when clicking on the link to get the offer it takes you back to the Existing Customer page, no matter what you do it won't go to the actual offer itself.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Sports-offer-likely/m-p/472152#M744%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Sky-sports-football-season-ticket/m-p/472441#M757%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message

I suggest someone in the know at NowTV reads what the issue REALLY is instead of blaming the banks. I don't know how someone apparently 'investigating' the issue could reach the conclusioin they did. That's laughable! The banks aren't refusing anything when the order clearly can't be made as the page we need won't open to alllow us to proceed with an order.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's got absolutely nothing to do with the banks. It's a software problem. Pull your finger out and sort it. Plenty of people will take you up on the offer if we could actually pay. If you don't want my money I will go elsewhere 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely nothing to do with banks. This has happened before. What you need to do is send the emails about the offer out with so we can do it via the link or give us the voucher code to put in through via a monthly pass and stop writing nonsense 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just read the reply from nowtv. Absolute rubbish. Why the need to lie to your customers? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has nothing to do with the banks as you dont get to a page to make an order, let alone make a payment. You need to do some more investigation. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A bit of a poor excuse I cant even get it to open up!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

went through live chat. told to try through Mozilla or internet explorer might be worth a try. But surpised they are not aware of this issue considerring so many are having it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why are they obsessed with asking us to install a different browser? 

I treid on edge and chrome, its their issue not ours