cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football season pass issues Existing customers

Anyone else having issues with the football season pass. im a exsisting customer everytime i press get offer redirected back to the home page.

103 REPLIES 103
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I have Main Event, Premier League, Football, Cricket, Golf, F1, Action, Arena, Mix and News all active on my sports package since purchasing the offer yesterday.

Aliv1970
Mentor

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Aliv1970 wrote:

I purchased the £20 for 3 months offer 23/Jul, so when I click the link for the £179 season pass it says I'm not eligible because I already have an offer.

Can I cancel the £20 for 3 months offer then purchase the £179 season pass? I presume if I cancel the £20/3 offer it would still run up till 23/Aug, as I've paid the 1st month.

Don't want to cancel my £20/3 offer then find I'm still not able to buy the £179 season pass because I'm paid up till 23/Aug...

I believe the only way around that would be to ask live chat to force close your existing pass(and cancel the £20/3 offer)

I think Nowtv should have taken things like that into account when setting this deal up and allow people with an existing pass that doesn't expire before the 20th of august the chance to stack this deal.

I've now waited till just 10 days remained on my £20/month offer then went to "my passes" and "cancelled". As suspected, I was not able to purchase the £179 offer at that point because of the 10 days remaining on the pre-existing pass. I went onto Now TV chat, explained this, and within 5-10 minutes my previous pass had been fully cancelled and I'd purchased the £179 season pass.

Perfect result. Thanks for your suggestion, @Anonymous User

Simonb76
Advocate

I was running on the £20/3 month deal till I purchased the £179 10 month deal. My £20/3 month deal expired on the 3rd September, but according to the person I spoke to on the live chat, my 10 month deal starts straightway after the 3 month deal ends running me to 3rd July 2019.

When I look at my passes, it still says that I'll be charged £33.99 on the 3rd July 2019 which looks great to me. Sounds like its all good.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’ve been trying to purchase the sky sports season pass all day! When I sign in as an existing customer I get a red box at the top of the page which says - Oops – sorry you're not eligible for this offer.

ive spoke to about 10 different robots on the chat and they all send me a link and the same message pops up everytime. 

I give up. 

I get this too (although the message changed the other day to “Sorry you may not be eligible for this offer, or the offer may have expired.”)

It doesn’t matter which link I use. 

I have no active sports passes (I have standard movies and entertainment)

My account has been fine for years, and has always been a pure Nowtv account (no broadband or anything else). 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi all,

Firstly apologies, the first suggestion as to what the problem might  be came as a result of testing buying the offer numerous times successfully and the only failures coming from card issuers flagging and blocking the payment. 

Thank you for coming back to us to let us know this wasn't the issue you were facing.

We fed this back and continued to investigate. 

Please try this link to claim the offer if you're having problems  - 

www.nowtv.com/promo/seasonticket

Please be aware that you won't be able to claim if you have an active sports offer on your account.

Thanks

Thank you @Simon-J for getting back to us. The link above that @Anonymous User provided seems to be the one to click on at the present moment. Once again 'thank you' for providing the updated info earlier today. It's much appreciated Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a constant swirling error when trying to buy this voucher. I found that the card on my account had expired (there was no error message to indicate this I just had to find out for myself) Once I updated the card I tried the link again and it worked - no confirmation page mind it just applies the voucher and takes your money in one click.

I hope my experience helps somebody else

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After a week of frustration, changing my payment details appeared to have worked for me. Thanks a lot to jerseyhouse

Anonymous User
Not applicable

been trying for couple hours now, tried updating card details and using all these different links, talking using the online chat even making new account on now tv but nothing works absolutely crap

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So is it the case that your existing Sky Sports voucher needs to have ended, i.e. you can no longer watch Sky Sports, or, can you apply the season ticket when the 'apply a voucher' link is visible in My passes?

Rgds.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problems here.. tried all the suggested links.. nothing.