cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football season pass issues Existing customers

Anyone else having issues with the football season pass. im a exsisting customer everytime i press get offer redirected back to the home page.

103 REPLIES 103
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your ISP isn't TalkTalk is it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I'm with Plusnet. Tried on my mobile (ee) too with no joy.

Tried on pc with chrome,Firefox and ie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another member just siad they same about the spinning circles so you're not on your own and it must be another bug on their site that's sprung up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been trying to purchase the sky sports season pass all day! When I sign in as an existing customer I get a red box at the top of the page which says - Oops – sorry you're not eligible for this offer.

ive spoke to about 10 different robots on the chat and they all send me a link and the same message pops up everytime. 

I give up. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on the £20 a month for 3 months offer and this one won't work. Hope they'll fix it..Cat Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't have an active pass running if you want the £179 offer is what I've heard.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have spoke to someone at now tv and they could only suggest create a new email and register as new customer to activate season pass have done that and it work only issue is you have to log out of one account and into your new account every time you want to watch sport and vice versa but worth it for the saving hope this helps people who are struggling 

Aliv1970
Mentor

I purchased the £20 for 3 months offer 23/Jul, so when I click the link for the £179 season pass it says I'm not eligible because I already have an offer.

Can I cancel the £20 for 3 months offer then purchase the £179 season pass? I presume if I cancel the £20/3 offer it would still run up till 23/Aug, as I've paid the 1st month.

Don't want to cancel my £20/3 offer then find I'm still not able to buy the £179 season pass because I'm paid up till 23/Aug...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Aliv1970 wrote:

I purchased the £20 for 3 months offer 23/Jul, so when I click the link for the £179 season pass it says I'm not eligible because I already have an offer.

Can I cancel the £20 for 3 months offer then purchase the £179 season pass? I presume if I cancel the £20/3 offer it would still run up till 23/Aug, as I've paid the 1st month.

Don't want to cancel my £20/3 offer then find I'm still not able to buy the £179 season pass because I'm paid up till 23/Aug...

I believe the only way around that would be to ask live chat to force close your existing pass(and cancel the £20/3 offer)

I think Nowtv should have taken things like that into account when setting this deal up and allow people with an existing pass that doesn't expire before the 20th of august the chance to stack this deal.

Simonb76
Advocate

Hi, I’m a little confused. Does the £179 offer include all the sky sports channels inc Formula 1/Sky Sports News? Because the logo they use on their advert is the EPL logo. 

Thanks

Simon