cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football season pass issues Existing customers

Anyone else having issues with the football season pass. im a exsisting customer everytime i press get offer redirected back to the home page.

103 REPLIES 103
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Link doesn't work. Same issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much. That link worked a treat and I'm all sorted until mid June next year. One very relieved and happy bunny.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi.. I had the same issue. Used chat and the  guy was great. He gave me this link and i used the link below the get offer for existing customers and it worked a treat.

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working for me

Maybe a browser issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spent 5 on the online chat. Had the same probelm as everyone else and tried the previous link without any success. 

Spoke to Rajesh who gave me this link for "existing customers" only.....worked straight away for me and takes you to the £179 payment page.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

Hope it works

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That links worked for me sweet thanks. Why is it so hard for them to give us the correct link? It's not the first time. Shocking service but annoying thing is it's probably the best sky sports offer without having a sky contract 

@Anonymous User wrote:

I spent 5 on the online chat. Had the same probelm as everyone else and tried the previous link without any success. 

Spoke to Rajesh who gave me this link for "existing customers" only.....worked straight away for me and takes you to the £179 payment page.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

Hope it works

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No worries man. 

I don't even think it's a case of being given the correct link, I think it should of all been tested before it went live and you're redirected to the payment page immediatley after clicking offers. 

Never mind though, we've saved a few quid just in time for the footie.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Firstly apologies, the first suggestion as to what the problem might  be came as a result of testing buying the offer numerous times successfully and the only failures coming from card issuers flagging and blocking the payment. 

Thank you for coming back to us to let us know this wasn't the issue you were facing.

We fed this back and continued to investigate. 

Please try this link to claim the offer if you're having problems  - 

www.nowtv.com/promo/seasonticket

Please be aware that you won't be able to claim if you have an active sports offer on your account.

Thanks

JF53
Advocate

Thanks for the update Simon but unfortunately the new link provided isn't working for me. Although it at least allows me to progress to the order screen now (same page that tuscans linked to earlier).

I can see the deal and am prompted to enter my PIN but when I do so I am greeted with a number of coloured spinning circles which I assume indicate that your system is trying to process the order. However, even if I leave things for a few minutes the order doesn't progress and the spinning circles remain on screen so can only assume that there are still issues behind the scenes. 

Checking my NOW TV account indicates that I do not have an active Sports pass and it doesn't appear that you have attempted to collect any funds from my bank a/c (fortunately as I've atttempted to place an order a few times now!!). Switching broswer or going from PC to mobile makes no difference and just to rule out possible banking issues I have also tried using another card but without any more luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. 4 circles spinning round and nothing happening 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Bit of a long shot try disabling your ad blocker on your internet browser to see if that helps.

If no luck, maybe try a different internet browser again with the ad blocker disabled on your device when clicking on the link offer to get pass the spinning coloured circles loading page.