cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football season pass issues Existing customers

Anyone else having issues with the football season pass. im a exsisting customer everytime i press get offer redirected back to the home page.

103 REPLIES 103
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got an email with the offer and that does work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Saw this offer two days ago and have had no success, spent 10 minutes on chat last night was promised issue would prioritised and be passed on and an email sent never happened yet!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems to have worked for me too. I struggled to get past a "page not found" but thanks to you I checked my emails, one had arrived - and when I followed that link it's worked. 

Many thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For anyone experiencing the four spinning circles problem I just resolved it by updating my payment details, the card saved to my account was old so I think it was trying to take a payment from an expired card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! This solved it for me.

I didn’t think to check as I didn’t think that pressing buy now would immediately take funds without asking you to check payment method.

Really poor from Now TV not to provide an error message if you had an expired credit card logged, and even worse that their support team for days now have not been able to point out that this was the issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just done the same and it worked.  Forgot my card had been renewed 

Agree with poster above how hard can it be to provide an error message saying payment details need reviewing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You genius! This was exactly the problem for me. Would have assumed that it would say if it couldn't process payment thought instead of keeping us staring at a spinning circle for the remainder of our lives....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

When I click after signing in it goes to 

https://signup.nowtv.com/single?productId=UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

then

https://watch.nowtv.com/setup/almostdone?returnUrl=&referrer=&partnerId=&voucherCode=

UFfKvHOA.png

But the pass hasn't been applied as I need to provide payment PIN

That’s what I get too

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy 

Thanks for letting us know about this.

After a bit of investigation it seems like what might be happening here is banks are blocking the transaction as it's an unusually high amount for NOW TV, if this is happening you should receive a call or email from your bank to make you aware of this, if you haven't received any communication we'd advise getting in touch with your bank.  Otherwise please check you have enough available funds on the card you have registered with NOW TV.

If once you've spoken to your bank / checked funds you still have issues do let us know.

Thanks

Simon

Community Manager

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just been in touch with my bank who confirm that they haven't declined anything nor have they seen any potential charging activity from you. Is there a software issue with the web page?