cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Flash Sale! Catch a full month of Sky Sports for the price of a week....

£12.99 Sky Sports Month Pass: Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky Sports Month Passes for £12.99 (standard price currently £33.99). Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Offer price only valid for one month. Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. You must redeem your voucher by 23.59 on 15 December 2018 to qualify for this offer. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

I’m an existing customer with no current sports pass, yet when I click on the link on the offers page it doesn’t take off the discount.

Anyone know the code to type in to apply the discount?

Thanks in advance.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have experienced the same thing.

When I click through to take the deal there is no voucher code and I can only purchase at the normal price.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User

Try manually applying this code below next to your month sports pass when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here. 

SPMPWBYPSY42

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant, thank you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok...I presume this offer is for the full Sports Bundle and not just 4 ManU matches and darts?!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With this offer you will get the full 1 month sports pass service which includes all 10 number live Sky Sports channels.

Please be aware that NowTV doesn't currently offer the red button service with any of their sports passes.

jason_c
Mentor

Nice one @schnapps, this worked for me straight away! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found a work around...

Try logging into your account first, then go to:

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

Scroll down the page to "Choose a Sky Sports Pass", then click on the link "Already a Customer?"

I did this and the discount was applied.

Good luck folks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Except I'm trying to purchase with more than two hours to go before the deadline and I am told it's expired already, not happy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just used the code provided by schnapps  "SPMPWBYPSY42"

Just go to My Account, passes and vouchers, then hit apply voucher.