cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1

Why haven’t we had a re offer for the F1 channel only on the restart of the season 

??  We only watch F1 as I am sure other peop,e do so why should we have to pay for channels we do not watch??  

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes in your initial answer. Your post was condescending and belittling I told you that it is you that has kept it going with you sagging ego and wrong assumptions based on your own personality. I will be contacting the forum about it when I have time, but I am busy watching F1 which is far more important than you
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Anonymous User I did not insult you in my initial answer.  

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/About-the-Community/NOW-TV-Community-Rules-of-the-Road/m-p/121

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That is how it came across.
To be honest I couldn’t tell you what your answer was the only thing that registered was the attitude that came across. All you had to say was “sorry I didn’t intend it to come across like that” and it would have been the end of the matter, but no you continually had to exacerbate by more attitude.
Customer service these days really does not seem to exist it is not the first time I have come across this in Sky eu and Now TV. It seems to be a script that if the customer objects to the attitude the customer is insulted by being accused of not liking the answer. An answer is an answer if it is not the answer I would have liked then tough if that is the company policy, there is no need to throw teddies out of the pram, but there is a polite way to give that answer.
I was a manager in a call centre so I do know the challenges and you would have at least been reprimanded.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You do realize @SweetBlitz does not work for Now TV, don't you?  They are just giving an answer as a customer.  Like me. They have nothing to apologise for.

Doubtless I will be subjected to abuse/flaming for the next hour or so. Only one poster being rude in this thread.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not really he is the one who started on me I am afraid that it doesn’t matter whether he works for anyone or not. Nothing entitles anyone to be so insulting and for it to be ignored. He is the one who carried it on so if you want to do the same feel free 🤪😂😂. It is ridiculous all I did was ask a question and I am getting bad attitude and insults right left and centre.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @SweetBlitz 

Hi guys,

I'm locking this thread as it's gone way off topic, this is a public forum please try and keep it civil.

Thanks

Simon

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I was a manager in a call centre so I do know the challenges and you would have at least been reprimanded.

LOL!!!  I don't work for Now TV.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That must be a big relief to them