cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1

Why haven’t we had a re offer for the F1 channel only on the restart of the season 

??  We only watch F1 as I am sure other peop,e do so why should we have to pay for channels we do not watch??  

17 REPLIES 17
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

There never has been an F1 only offer on Now TV.

F1 has a 24/7 dedicated channel which is more than most other sports get.

Everyone pays for channels they don’t watch.  I only watch Sky Atlantic on the Entertainment pass.  With the existing subscription model, you get all the sports or entertainment or cinema or kids channels.  Otherwise Now TV would have to provide separate passes for every channel.  And judging by the cost of individual channels on Amazon, it would be no cheaper to have one channel instead of 12. Indeed more expensive.

Even on Sky where you can buy F1 on its own, you have to buy a basic package of channels you don’t watch. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How come we only paid to watch the F1 channel for past 2 years but because of cancellation of all races due to COVID it was refunded ?? We did not pay to watch any other Sports Channel and we did not have access to them. Please get your facts right so you do not com3 across as so rude and condescending. Thank you
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Please get your facts right

I have.  When you purchased the NOW TV F1 pass you had access to ALL the Sky Sports channels not just F1. 

NOW TV F1® SEASON TICKET (9 months): One-off payment. 18+ UK only. At the end of the pre-paid period the Sky Sports Month Pass automatically renews at £33.99 per month unless cancelled. Offer ends 01/04/2020. Offer not available in conjunction with any other NOW TV offer(s)/ existing customers currently billed by a third party such as Vodafone or Apple. Pass not available to some Combo and NOW Broadband customers – check your eligibility (nowtv.com/terms) . NOW TV account set up with debit/credit card required. Content streamed via internet (costs may apply). One Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling subject to change.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Don’t care !! Only interested in F1 . What I do care about is uncalled for bad attitude when I only asked a question. You may think you are the best thing since sliced bread but you come with a bad taste of a lot of mould. I will not be using the forum again if this is the caliber of the communication
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Bad attitude? 

I just stated the facts and gave you a considered reply and you called me rude, condescending and mouldy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I did because that is how your attitude came over. As I said if this is the attitude that is prevalent on the forum I will not use it again. I asked a perfectly civil question and all I asked was a civil reply not to be answered in a way that tried to belittle me. I will also reconsider whether I really want to retain my NOW TV account. When I first started it was more personal and the young man that I contacted was really nice, helpful and quite fun but all this has now changed with this forum. Not interested in any more communication on this matter
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Where is the attitude

I asked a perfectly civil question....

Why haven’t we had a re offer for the F1 channel only on the restart of the season ??

We only watch F1 as I am sure other peop,e do so why should we have to pay for channels we do not watch?? 

Do you consider that civil? To me, it comes across as a confrontational demand. I stated facts in my response, there was no attitude from me, only something you wrongly perceived.  You resorted to insults because it wasn't the answer you wanted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Sweetheart think what you like. I wasn’t that bothered about the answer just asked the question you shouldn’t judge others by your standards. I am not here to stroke your struggling ego. You started this with your arrogant condescending attitude in your answer. This is nothing to do with the answer you gave it is all about your problematic personality. Now just go away and build your ego on someone who hasn’t the confidence to bite back
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Anonymous User Why do you feel the need to continually insult me?  Have I once insulted you?