cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 season Pass Aus Postponed

As Australia F1 has now been postponed and the rest of the season is in doubt, will there be any refund to those of us who have already bought the pass?!

i only get it to watch F1 I don’t watch any other spot that needs Sky...

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not easy to find

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes

Then click the arrow under 'how to get in touch'. Launch live chat from there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It looks like live chat is disabled now. Tried clicking on the button and nothing happens. Let me try from a different device......

Anonymous User
Not applicable

FYI: Firefox seems to suppress the live chat pop up (at least in my case). Try a different browser such as edge or chrome and follow what @Anonymous User  said.

The Agent i spoke to processed the refund without hassle.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking for the same 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you speak to somebody??? I can’t find it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So eventually I found the ‘Live chat’ and after lengthy discussion the outcome was - no refund as yet, told they are reviewing the situation as it unfolds, if the season is extended weekly passes will be issued, I did point out that I paid for 21 races (already accepted that China is off the season) and that if 21 races don’t happen I want a refund accordingly, as it’s possible to do less races for less than the £198 charged... 

I have asked them to Mark this on my account and now we wait! As they’ve now said the next planned race is Zandvoort that’s 3 missed...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Took me 3 chats to get a full refund, keep trying through their live chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I followed the help link posted in this thread and got a refund there and then. All very good. Thanks to all for information & how to.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just chatted with someone requesting a refund due to all of the uncertainty. I was told they were monitoring the situation closely, and "ideally" were not supposed to give refunds. I was told an email will be forthcoming. I have 7 days left of my "cooling off" period. If I don't hear anything by next Wednesday about their plans, I will move to a demand for a refund.

Let's see...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well done to all who got a refund. My 2nd Live chat went like the first. No refund so I'm asking the bank to get it for me. NOW TV TCs say this though:

"You have the right to cancel your purchase of a NOW TV content pass, and receive a full refund without giving any reason, any time up to 14 days."