cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scholar

Re: F1 pass from £150 to £195? +30% YoY?

How would that work if the first race is in March and the last race is at the end of November.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

There is a summer break and Silvestone is on C4

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

Re: F1 pass

@Kp16 wrote:

Does a month pass last 28 days or vary 

Varies. If you start on 1 April it ends 1 may (30 days) and if you start on 1 may it ends on 1 June (31 days). if you start today (30 mar) it ends on 30 apr (31 days).  And if you started on feb 1 it will end on 1 mar  (28 days)

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

Today I applied a month pass I got with a stick (cost £30) and immediately went to cancel. I got the offer of 3 months for £20.

So assuming a shop voucher of £25 + £60 = £85 until 30 July so that is up to German Grand Prix.

so if on 2 August I do the same when the Hungarian Grand Prix starts that is another £85 and that takes me beyond the final Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

So £170 with minimal fuss.  And the possibility of getting an email offer for early August that could make the first month cheaper.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 3

@Max72 wrote:

@BIGD74 wrote:

Full season can be viewed using 7x1 month sports Pass from argos or currys

Thanks

7x1 months pass would not cover the whole season it runs from March to December even with the Summer break you would need to time it right with first pass activation to get them all for less than a minimum of  8x1 month passes.

cheers

0 Thanks