cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 pass from £150 to £195? +30% YoY?

I don't know you but I found a 30% increase unfair. I bought the £150 offer last year which was already too expensive and probably going to pirate stream this year. I think customer should boicot when increases are so big

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Full season can be viewed using 7x1 month sports Pass from argos or currys

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am I being a bit dim, but does the £195 offer only cover Sky Sports F1 channel, I.e. only one channel or all 11. It's just only F1 is mentioned in all the blurb whereas I would have thought it would be a selling point to say you get all 11 for football etc? Just seems unclear to me (a newbie) - nowhere does it mention '9 months of Sky Sports' or similar only references are to F1. If it is only F1 channel I cannot see it being anywhere near worth it... as per everyone's previous comments and considering quite a few are free on Channel 4 (assuming this is still case this year). May be tempted if football & cricket etc covered too but not will to complete until I am sure!! Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The offer is for Sky Sports Pass for 9 months. All sports channels
included. Live F1 only available through Sky from this year (apart from
British GP which will be live on Channel 4). Highlights only available
through Channel 4.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks. No longer shared live coverage through Channel 4 - well I guess that explains the price hike! 

@Anonymous User wrote:
The offer is for Sky Sports Pass for 9 months. All sports channels
included. Live F1 only available through Sky from this year (apart from
British GP which will be live on Channel 4). Highlights only available
through Channel 4.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you work out that a monthly pass is £25 per month, I've got it as £33?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If you buy the vouchers from shops such as curry's, argos & whsmiths the
price is £25. It's always more expensive to buy or renew your passes
through Nowtv themselves.

Hope you find this useful.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How would that work if the first race is in March and the last race is at the end of November.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a summer break and Silvestone is on C4

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today I applied a month pass I got with a stick (cost £30) and immediately went to cancel. I got the offer of 3 months for £20.

So assuming a shop voucher of £25 + £60 = £85 until 30 July so that is up to German Grand Prix.

so if on 2 August I do the same when the Hungarian Grand Prix starts that is another £85 and that takes me beyond the final Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

So £170 with minimal fuss.  And the possibility of getting an email offer for early August that could make the first month cheaper.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Full season can be viewed using 7x1 month sports Pass from argos or currys

Thanks

7x1 months pass would not cover the whole season it runs from March to December even with the Summer break you would need to time it right with first pass activation to get them all for less than a minimum of  8x1 month passes.

cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is on Argos? I cannot find it