cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 pass from £150 to £195? +30% YoY?

I don't know you but I found a 30% increase unfair. I bought the £150 offer last year which was already too expensive and probably going to pirate stream this year. I think customer should boicot when increases are so big

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Full season can be viewed using 7x1 month sports Pass from argos or currys

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

wonder if you can help me please

I am new to NOW TV do I have to watch the F1  on the day of the race when I purchase a pass. Or can I watch it a couple of days later?

Do I schedule it to download or just look at previous races?

i will watch it on my you view.

Appreciate help finding it difficult to find out before  buy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi

wonder if you can help me please

I am new to NOW TV do I have to watch the F1  on the day of the race when I purchase a pass. Or can I watch it a couple of days later?

Do I schedule it to download or just look at previous races?

i will watch it on my you view.

Appreciate help finding it difficult to find out before  buy

NowTV sports channels are not available on Youview, only the Sky Cinema channels.

That is due to change sometime around the summer and before the start of the 2019/20 football season where the full NowTV service will be coming to BT Youview boxes ONLY.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no 'on demand' but replays at specific times

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does a month pass last 28 days or vary 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
30 days
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Does a month pass last 28 days or vary 

Varies. If you start on 1 April it ends 1 may (30 days) and if you start on 1 may it ends on 1 June (31 days). if you start today (30 mar) it ends on 30 apr (31 days).  And if you started on feb 1 it will end on 1 mar  (28 days)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does SkyF1 show FULL LIVE replays of the races or just highlights after the race. I can't watch most races live so if I could only see highlights then I'll catch up on Channel 4.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Does SkyF1 show FULL LIVE replays of the races or just highlights after the race. I can't watch most races live so if I could only see highlights then I'll catch up on Channel 4.

The channel does full race replays but obviously the timings change with each race so you'd need to be sure you would still be around to watch the replays. NowTV don't do sports on demand so you would still be tied to the broadcast time of the replays on the F1 channel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Easier to set up recording on Channel 4...and obviously cheaper