cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: F1 pass and cancelled races

I don't understand why people are letting them get away with it.

If you have been refused a refund, call your Credit Card company immediately and have them open a Section 75 Chargeback fo the amount. The CC then deal with it with NOWTV. It also costs NOWTV an amount to 'fight' a chargeback, so when people begin doing the chargebacks, they will finally give in to their legal responsibilities and start to refund.

The Banks legal teams are well versed in this, they will deal with it to the letter of the law, unlike NowTV.

Chargeback now, so simple. You can also chargeback DEbit card payments, so everyone is safe. DO IT PEOPLE.

View solution in original post

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disgusting behaviour from NowTv 

They just keep closing chat and won’t refund, simply keep sending the same cut and paste information.

extra month pass will do nothing as it’s extremely unlikely races will happen in December! Maybe new snow tyres we haven’t been told about!!

why can’t you do the decent thing NowTv?? 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why havent you opened a Section 75 Chargeback with your card/bank?

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t do a charge back as I paid in vouchers

This won’t be forgotten by people. 

Now tv - these are the same customers who would have most likely purchased a season ticket next year as well. WOULD HAVE!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone confirm the email address? Not the fake one chat gives out [email removed]

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im sorry, hats brutal RE the vouchers.

Did you buy the vouchers on a card? you can charge that back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately not.

Ive only requested a credit to the account to use with other passes but even that was denied 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unbelievable 😞

It's actual, daylight robbery.

MattHL
Mentor

I posted earlier about the problems we are all having getting a refund for a 9 month contract we entered into which is now not being fulfilled (and which we have a right to change our mind on, never mind what is going on). We have 'cooling off' period rights anyway. Now TV said these go when you watch using the pass, but the terms and conditions only say that this applied to day, week and month passes (which makes sense for them - but is surely not right for watching 1 hour of content to find out a race has been cancelled as part of a whole 9 month £198 payment!) Anyway, as others suggested I got in touch with my credit card company to do the section 75 thing. They said they would log my issue and that I had to phone back in 15 days time and could not do anything until then. Is this true and what others have found? Grateful for any advice please. I am now stuck between Now TV (shirking responsibility and sending out false information and false emails) and credit card company.

0 Thanks
Catswhiska
Scholar

Just keep on at them. It took us a lot of effort to get a refund. We hadn’t actually activated the pass though 

0 Thanks