cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 pass and cancelled races

Will there be a full or partial refund of the f1 pass if more races are cancelled due to Corona virus? 

Is there a right to claim a refund? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't understand why people are letting them get away with it.

If you have been refused a refund, call your Credit Card company immediately and have them open a Section 75 Chargeback fo the amount. The CC then deal with it with NOWTV. It also costs NOWTV an amount to 'fight' a chargeback, so when people begin doing the chargebacks, they will finally give in to their legal responsibilities and start to refund.

The Banks legal teams are well versed in this, they will deal with it to the letter of the law, unlike NowTV.

Chargeback now, so simple. You can also chargeback DEbit card payments, so everyone is safe. DO IT PEOPLE.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Over an hour in now, still getting nowhere. 

ChrisAndyDan
Mentor

I contacted them before & just got told to read the T's & C's.
Just contacted them again & got told the below response when I asked for a refund -
Apologies, but currently we are unable to do so, because we certainly understand the situation right now, but don't worry once the issue has been fixed , we will surely compensate our NOW TV customers who were facing the issue.

They then immediately closed the chat !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here, they will not answer the live chat now,  everytime they know its me , they close it right down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   disgraceful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other have had full refund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i want mine too !!!

now TV are ripping us all off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. I've saved the transcript from the chat and I'll be seeking advice on the situation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, just keep saying I cannot have a refund, even though within the 14 day period. So frustrating and I am sure illegal under our consumer rights

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't understand why people are letting them get away with it.

If you have been refused a refund, call your Credit Card company immediately and have them open a Section 75 Chargeback fo the amount. The CC then deal with it with NOWTV. It also costs NOWTV an amount to 'fight' a chargeback, so when people begin doing the chargebacks, they will finally give in to their legal responsibilities and start to refund.

The Banks legal teams are well versed in this, they will deal with it to the letter of the law, unlike NowTV.

Chargeback now, so simple. You can also chargeback DEbit card payments, so everyone is safe. DO IT PEOPLE.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disgusting behaviour from NowTv 

They just keep closing chat and won’t refund, simply keep sending the same cut and paste information.

extra month pass will do nothing as it’s extremely unlikely races will happen in December! Maybe new snow tyres we haven’t been told about!!

why can’t you do the decent thing NowTv?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why havent you opened a Section 75 Chargeback with your card/bank?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t do a charge back as I paid in vouchers

This won’t be forgotten by people. 

Now tv - these are the same customers who would have most likely purchased a season ticket next year as well. WOULD HAVE!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone confirm the email address? Not the fake one chat gives out [email removed]