cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 pass and cancelled races

Will there be a full or partial refund of the f1 pass if more races are cancelled due to Corona virus? 

Is there a right to claim a refund? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't understand why people are letting them get away with it.

If you have been refused a refund, call your Credit Card company immediately and have them open a Section 75 Chargeback fo the amount. The CC then deal with it with NOWTV. It also costs NOWTV an amount to 'fight' a chargeback, so when people begin doing the chargebacks, they will finally give in to their legal responsibilities and start to refund.

The Banks legal teams are well versed in this, they will deal with it to the letter of the law, unlike NowTV.

Chargeback now, so simple. You can also chargeback DEbit card payments, so everyone is safe. DO IT PEOPLE.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Due to the tight race calendar and disruption on street circuit cities there's a good chance the races won't be rescheduled. The service provided by nowtv  is not as described. If you paid by credit card I'd suggest save a copy of the transcript of your chat and use that to pursue the claim through the card company. It shows you made reasonable effort to get a refund. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Have refuse me a refund on the f1 pass ?????????????   they have singled me out ??  others have had refunds ????  .

they can not provide the service which they have sold !!??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been on live chat, told they're not giving refunds and we'll get extra passes when races are rescheduled. I asked why others had been given refunds and he couldn't comment on other peoples accounts. Very disappointed, almost £200 is a lot of money!! Really poor customer service! 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

We are closely monitoring developments across all F1®  fixtures and will provide our NOW TV F1® Season Ticket customers with a FREE Sky Sports Week Pass for any race postponed due to covid-19 precautions.

Thank you for your patience in these uncertain times, we are doing everything we can to minimise the impact that this will have on our customers.

Thanks

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a sky sports month last weekend specifically for F1 and football, now it's all been suspended. Can I get a refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I do not want a free pass for another week !!! I only watch f1 do us all a refund
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager
We are working at speed to ensure we continue to deliver for all our customers as the coronavirus pandemic affects our sports schedule for a period of time.

We will continue to provide updates to all our NOW TV customers as more information becomes available.

Thanks
NOW TV Team
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You've got nothing to deliver - pretty much all sport has been cancelled. What is there to update us about I wonder?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we all want to be treated the same ...  the live chat and just reading of a bad edited script !!  same old thing going in circles .

THEY EVEN SAYING THEY NOT REFUNDED ANYONE , PLEASE CHECK YOUR OWN FORUM OUT !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A week pass doesn't help because the season ticket covers the whole season. How about a full refund then offer a new season ticket if the season starts again?