Catswhiska
Scholar

Re: F1 pass and cancelled races

Unfortunately I used a debit card. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Over an hour in now, still getting nowhere. 

0 Thanks
ChrisAndyDan
Advocate

I contacted them before & just got told to read the T's & C's.
Just contacted them again & got told the below response when I asked for a refund -
Apologies, but currently we are unable to do so, because we certainly understand the situation right now, but don't worry once the issue has been fixed , we will surely compensate our NOW TV customers who were facing the issue.

They then immediately closed the chat !

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here, they will not answer the live chat now,  everytime they know its me , they close it right down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   disgraceful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other have had full refund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i want mine too !!!

now TV are ripping us all off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. I've saved the transcript from the chat and I'll be seeking advice on the situation.

0 Thanks
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

We are closely monitoring developments across all F1®  fixtures and will provide our NOW TV F1® Season Ticket customers with a FREE Sky Sports Week Pass for any race postponed due to covid-19 precautions.

Thank you for your patience in these uncertain times, we are doing everything we can to minimise the impact that this will have on our customers.

Thanks

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a sky sports month last weekend specifically for F1 and football, now it's all been suspended. Can I get a refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do not want a free pass for another week !!! I only watch f1 do us all a refund
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are working at speed to ensure we continue to deliver for all our customers as the coronavirus pandemic affects our sports schedule for a period of time.

We will continue to provide updates to all our NOW TV customers as more information becomes available.

Thanks
NOW TV Team
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can still use charge back, speak to your bank

0 Thanks