cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 pass and cancelled races

Will there be a full or partial refund of the f1 pass if more races are cancelled due to Corona virus? 

Is there a right to claim a refund? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't understand why people are letting them get away with it.

If you have been refused a refund, call your Credit Card company immediately and have them open a Section 75 Chargeback fo the amount. The CC then deal with it with NOWTV. It also costs NOWTV an amount to 'fight' a chargeback, so when people begin doing the chargebacks, they will finally give in to their legal responsibilities and start to refund.

The Banks legal teams are well versed in this, they will deal with it to the letter of the law, unlike NowTV.

Chargeback now, so simple. You can also chargeback DEbit card payments, so everyone is safe. DO IT PEOPLE.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sent round in circles for ages, then asked him to confirm he was refusing my request for a refund as the service purchased is not as described. I said I need the answer so I x an pursue the complaint with my credit card company. He went on a bit, when I poi Ted out others have been issued a refund so why am I not he then agreed to refund. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now 80 minutes into live chat. Still not getting anywhere 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'm getting nowhere either. Apparently I should get an email in the next 48 hours with their solution. I'm giving them the solution, refund me. This is ridiculous.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting quite stressed now 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Given up for now and sent them an email 

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

It's shocking that they are not treating everyone the same.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Has someone really helpful who processed the refund quickly and without fuss.

See if they offer anything at the end of May for the shortened season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

maybe your working for them 😉 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately I used a debit card. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can still use charge back, speak to your bank

Anonymous User
Not applicable

CHARGE BACK AT THE BANKS IF WE NEED TOO , I GOT ALL MY AUTO SCRIPTS  AS PROVE , I ASKED NICELY 6 TIMES.