cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: F1 pass and cancelled races

I sent round in circles for ages, then asked him to confirm he was refusing my request for a refund as the service purchased is not as described. I said I need the answer so I x an pursue the complaint with my credit card company. He went on a bit, when I poi Ted out others have been issued a refund so why am I not he then agreed to refund. 

0 Thanks
Catswhiska
Scholar

Now 80 minutes into live chat. Still not getting anywhere 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Catswhiska I'm getting nowhere either. Apparently I should get an email in the next 48 hours with their solution. I'm giving them the solution, refund me. This is ridiculous.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been on live chat, told they're not giving refunds and we'll get extra passes when races are rescheduled. I asked why others had been given refunds and he couldn't comment on other peoples accounts. Very disappointed, almost £200 is a lot of money!! Really poor customer service! 

0 Thanks
Catswhiska
Scholar

I am getting quite stressed now 

Catswhiska
Scholar

Given up for now and sent them an email 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Due to the tight race calendar and disruption on street circuit cities there's a good chance the races won't be rescheduled. The service provided by nowtv  is not as described. If you paid by credit card I'd suggest save a copy of the transcript of your chat and use that to pursue the claim through the card company. It shows you made reasonable effort to get a refund. 

0 Thanks
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

It's shocking that they are not treating everyone the same.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Has someone really helpful who processed the refund quickly and without fuss.

See if they offer anything at the end of May for the shortened season.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Have refuse me a refund on the f1 pass ?????????????   they have singled me out ??  others have had refunds ????  .

they can not provide the service which they have sold !!??

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maybe your working for them 😉 

0 Thanks