cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: F1 pass and cancelled races

looks like we are all getting blanked about this f1 saga ...  they got our funds !! , they need to refund us or discounts on the missing races 

DAJ92
Mentor

I got through to someone almost instantly on live chat and he refunded my £198 for the season pass.

0 Thanks
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Same here, very helpful and cancelled the Pass without question.

Remember FireFox is useless and will not load the Live Chat. Use Chrome or Edge.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quite quickly refunded me but as a one off gesture. Claimed "Cooling Off" period in T&C does not apply to special offers???

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got a refund but it took a lot of arguing. It wasn't quick at all. They kept saying they would update via email and to hold on for a while. 

It was only once I asked why others were refunded he said he'd ask the team leader for permission and refunded me. 

Too difficult by far. They didn't want to refund. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

as anyone got a link to get straight to live chat , all i,m getting is the auto robot !!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - the autobot just points me to useless links.  

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/now-tv-passes-prices

Scroll down (on mobile device) there's s blue down arrow with "how to get in touch" 

Click the arrow and chat is an option

0 Thanks
Catswhiska
Scholar

Been on online chat for 1 hour! The chap doesn’t understand! Going round in circles. Can anyone help?

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently in live chat thing. Krapa says they're not refunding anyone, and that they can't refund me. I've pointed out the distance selling regulations with it's 7 day cooling off period, I bought the pass 4 days ago. This is ridiculous and probably illegal.