cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 pass and cancelled races

Will there be a full or partial refund of the f1 pass if more races are cancelled due to Corona virus? 

Is there a right to claim a refund? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't understand why people are letting them get away with it.

If you have been refused a refund, call your Credit Card company immediately and have them open a Section 75 Chargeback fo the amount. The CC then deal with it with NOWTV. It also costs NOWTV an amount to 'fight' a chargeback, so when people begin doing the chargebacks, they will finally give in to their legal responsibilities and start to refund.

The Banks legal teams are well versed in this, they will deal with it to the letter of the law, unlike NowTV.

Chargeback now, so simple. You can also chargeback DEbit card payments, so everyone is safe. DO IT PEOPLE.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

looks like we are all getting blanked about this f1 saga ...  they got our funds !! , they need to refund us or discounts on the missing races 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got through to someone almost instantly on live chat and he refunded my £198 for the season pass.

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Same here, very helpful and cancelled the Pass without question.

Remember FireFox is useless and will not load the Live Chat. Use Chrome or Edge.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Quite quickly refunded me but as a one off gesture. Claimed "Cooling Off" period in T&C does not apply to special offers???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got a refund but it took a lot of arguing. It wasn't quick at all. They kept saying they would update via email and to hold on for a while. 

It was only once I asked why others were refunded he said he'd ask the team leader for permission and refunded me. 

Too difficult by far. They didn't want to refund. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

as anyone got a link to get straight to live chat , all i,m getting is the auto robot !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - the autobot just points me to useless links.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/now-tv-passes-prices

Scroll down (on mobile device) there's s blue down arrow with "how to get in touch" 

Click the arrow and chat is an option

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been on online chat for 1 hour! The chap doesn’t understand! Going round in circles. Can anyone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently in live chat thing. Krapa says they're not refunding anyone, and that they can't refund me. I've pointed out the distance selling regulations with it's 7 day cooling off period, I bought the pass 4 days ago. This is ridiculous and probably illegal.