cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 pass and cancelled races

Will there be a full or partial refund of the f1 pass if more races are cancelled due to Corona virus? 

Is there a right to claim a refund? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't understand why people are letting them get away with it.

If you have been refused a refund, call your Credit Card company immediately and have them open a Section 75 Chargeback fo the amount. The CC then deal with it with NOWTV. It also costs NOWTV an amount to 'fight' a chargeback, so when people begin doing the chargebacks, they will finally give in to their legal responsibilities and start to refund.

The Banks legal teams are well versed in this, they will deal with it to the letter of the law, unlike NowTV.

Chargeback now, so simple. You can also chargeback DEbit card payments, so everyone is safe. DO IT PEOPLE.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

If more races are cancelled, it may well be better to ask for a full refund and then purchase Week Passes to watch any races that do go ahead.

It does stated in the T'c & C's - One FREE Sky Sports Week Pass for each race postponed, not applicable for cancelled races.

Sadly it would appear that more races will be cancelled than postponed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hopefully NOW Tv , will refund us all who have brought the F1 pass's ,

it states , they will show all 22 live races.

cancelled or postponed … it says all 22 races live

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s my understanding as well it’s sold as 22 races at £9 each so I want that back. 

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Sky/NowTV cannot do anything about races being cancelled. They are offering a weeks free pass for any event that is postponed - something they do not have to do.

Claiming that it is being sold as showing all 22 races will get you nowhere. It also clearly states that it is a 9 month pass.

As a gesture of goodwill I do agree they need to do something for those of us that have purchased the F1 Season Ticket.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i only brought he pass as the offer said and was 22 live races !!  and cant even contact them !!.

they need to contact us who they sent the offer to and brought them !!! they know who we are !! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some sort of goodwill gesture might be nice. Rumour is another 2 races cancelled 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i,m still waiting for nowtv to contact me over this ...

as there live chat is getting no where .. and in meltdown or they they disconnected it 

they need to refund us , who ever brought the f1 passes , through there email offer pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been trying to get hold of NOW TV , we are all getting blanked , as they got the cash off us already.

they should be emailing US , offering our funds returned or somethink !!! .

come on NOW TV sort the problem out !!!!   or get bad press !!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on Now TV, I've just tried unsuccessfully to contact you about the same subject. With the first few races looking like being cancelled, where do we stand on the fact we've paid to watch 22 races live?