cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: F1 Season pass Refunds!

But sometimes nothing seems to work. They just send that same cut and paste answers and won’t budge.

Im currently repeatedly doing it with the same results. I’ve also started a case with citizens Advice, who were actually quite interested and helpful 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I’ve contacted Now TV 7 times over the past 2 days and they point blank refuse to refund my £198 F1 pass. I’ve been on the chat, email and Twitter all to get the same response. I’m still within my 14 day cooling off period but they say no refund can be given. I’ve never known anything so stupid. There breaking the law by not issuing refunds. I don’t know where to go from here? 

Highlighted

You need to go and log a complaint with citizens Advice

I've also instigated a resolver complaint

Highlighted
Advocate

Thinking about cancelling mine haven’t used pass yet however it may worth still be keeping because F1 will start again but I haven’t worked out the figures yet...

Highlighted

Another four fun chat sessions where they still refuse to refund. BUT I did get told about the CONCERN TEAM. They are looking into what to do for customers...... Obviously it's not NowTV's fault that F1 is "postponed" but offering passes clearly isn't the way to keep customers happy. I guess if it continues to be postponed say until September then they will need a new answer. They offered "9 months of F1" and "all 22 races" for £198. If there are only 9 races and 3 months then they can't charge that amount. Do watch out though as they offered me an extra month as compensation and I believe this would mean I had accepted a settlement. I refused it.

As an example I mentioned all those folk on the planes to Spain today (12 March) that turned around and went back to the UK. They will surely have a refund, I can't see anyone being happy to pay for a flight over France and back just for the fun of it!

My answer, I have let American Express loose on them and disputed the payment. The guy there was quite clear, if they don't supply what was bought then I don't pay. Will let you know how it goes.

Highlighted
Expert 3

they offered me an extra month as compensation and I believe this would mean I had accepted a settlement. I refused it

I was offered a week as compensation for 2 months of no sport.  This is a joke.   Sports is expensive, people don't pay £34/month to watch darts and netball.  

Highlighted
Scholar

That is simply untrue.  It is stated in their T's and C's

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I have tried live chat never working, and like many ordered the 3mth for £20 offer so I could watch the F1 earlier this week, then having seen we ant going to get any racing for the foreseeable for very obvious reasons.

I cancelled the pass so now more monies would be taken how ever I am trying to get the £ 20 already taken to be refunded with no joy this is totally unacceptable by now tv  as its obv to everyone that CONVID 19 is stopping it 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

"Congratulations, F1refund! As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Advocate. We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community. Thanks! The NOW TV Community Team "

SEROUSLY they are a joke 

Highlighted
Scholar

I've tried a different tactic - reporting this as a fault in the Bills and Payments part of my account. I logged it as 'There was a technical issue or something went wrong' and then asked for my refund on the following page under 'Is there anything else we need to know?'

Not really expecting a refund, given everyone else's experiences, but with the faults page they do have to reply (in theory). I'll see what happens and report back here.

0 Thanks