cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 Season pass Refunds!

Spent 2 HOURS  yes 2 HOURS  on the live chat! 😠 Explaining that we are well within our rights to get a refund for the F1 pass as we are within the 14 day cooling off period! as in the terms and conditions. was fobbed off and told we will get an email. 

72 REPLIES 72
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I gave NOW TV two opportunities (one via chat and one via email) to give me a refund, as I'm still within 14 days of purchase. Both times my request was rejected (it was activated when I purchased, and no races have been cancelled), the first is unavoidable and I've not watched any F1 or anything else for that matter. And races have been cancelled, two now, fact.

I’ve gone to my credit card company to claw the money back, who are being very helpful so far. I wish NOW TV would be nicer to people in these times, some can’t spare abandoning nearly £200 for nothing, when we're loosing our jobs. Poor.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got the same thing from them.   Feel like I’ve been robbed. Will boycott this lot from now on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

More F1 "postponed". And now Chat is now closed!!!

Do you think they know how many bored people are about to clog up all their customer services?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have now opened a Visa dispute with my building society, see if that gets anywhere.

Now TV were supposed to have escalated my complaint, but still not heard anything.

Good luck
gb2000
Scholar

Section 75 refunds via your bank are the only option now. India is in full lockdown for 21 days, and the NowTV customer service department is an Indian call centre. There will be no way to contact them for the foreseeable future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, I've been getting the same runaround as everyone else.

I cancelled within 14 days of ordering, but they won't give me a refund. 

Going section 75 with my credit card now, will let you know how it goes...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too was repeatedly refused my refund under 14 days cooling off.

Thankfully Amex has refunded me now. (I just uploaded my live chat transcript)

fair to say I will never use or recommend NOWTV or Sky to anybody. 

Customer service was appalling. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yea I don’t look like I am gonna get a refund I have tried my bank but am nt gonna hold my breath I will no long er watch it full stop as now tv was the only way I could but am never going to give them or sky any of my money they have treated us like ######
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amex have refunded me as well but said NowTV has the right to request payment again. I will add my chat transcript to my claim, good call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

FINALLY, they see sense. If its not a joke.......

Hope everyone get the same email. 16:01 April 1st

We want to make sure we’re doing the right thing for our customers. There is currently no official start date for the season in place, many races have been postponed and some cancelled. With that in mind, we’ve decided that instead of giving you free Sky Sports Week Passes for any postponed races, as previously communicated, we’re refunding you the full £198 you paid for the NOW TV F1® Season Ticket.

There’s nothing you need to do and we’ll be back in touch once we’ve processed your refund. Once we have done this, you will no longer be able to view Sky Sports on NOW TV unless you purchase another pass.

As soon as the new start date has been announced, make sure you’re checking the NOW TV site for all of our offers.

Thank you for your patience in these uncertain times and we look forward to welcoming you back once the season recommences.

The NOW TV Team