cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 Season pass Refunds!

Spent 2 HOURS  yes 2 HOURS  on the live chat! 😠 Explaining that we are well within our rights to get a refund for the F1 pass as we are within the 14 day cooling off period! as in the terms and conditions. was fobbed off and told we will get an email. 

72 REPLIES 72
Anonymous User
Not applicable

have started chargeback and reported them on Contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline for breach of 14 day law .

I suggest you all do the same.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Wot is charge back ??
PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

If you feel that NOWTV are not honouring a 14 Day cooling off period then it is Trading Standards you want to complain to and not Citizens Advice.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you feel that NOWTV are not honouring a 14 Day cooling off period then it is Trading Standards you want to complain to and not Citizens Advice.

Its the same thing, one will lead to the other. Citizens Advice is the one you want to log a complaint against them

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems NowTV are taking funny pills or the virus messes with their brains. 

Below email just received whereby they're trying to bill me additional charges for a service I want refunded ?!

Seems there is no hope for them if this is the intelligence of the people they employ! 

" Since we last contacted you, we tried to take payment for your Sky Sports Month Pass again.

Unfortunately, the payment still hasn’t gone through, so your Pass has now been cancelled.

Update your card details and restart your Pass

You can restart your Pass anytime – you’ll just need to update your card details first.

Head to My Account and  Payment details to make sure everything's up to date, including your card number and expiry date.

Then just go to  My Passes and select Restart or Buy now to get your Pass up and running again.

Need to talk to us?

If there’s a problem with updating your card details, please get in touch by email or live chat and we’ll sort things out for you.

Get in touch"

starman73
Elite

Seems there is no hope for them if this is the intelligence of the people they employ! 

it’s an automated response.  No human intelligence involved.  

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

I has this as well as soon as the refund for the F1 Pass refund was put in place.

Sky have announced people can freeze their accounts until there is live sport once more. So the ball is purely in NowTV's court.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Done it too. I know it's not their fault about F1 being in a mess. But they have a legal obligation to refund within a 14 day cooling off period. They are not doing it and that is terrible customer service - and is putting many people off ever using them. Incredibly short sighted. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

Having the same problem but with the 3 remaining months of my football season ticket. They have completely ignored my request to 'pause' the service until football is back on (something Sky subscribers are being allowed to do). No luck. They'll expect me to let the season ticket expire and then pay £33.99 a month when the football is back on.

One avenue I'm looking at (as I'm well past the chargeback period from Amex) is emailing the Operations Director for Now TV- Marina Storti. Her email address is findable if you search deep enough. (I won't post it here as I know it will get deleted).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you contact them? I also spent ages on Livechat and was promised an email......Just got the email that they will send weekly vouchers if season extends.