cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris12345
Advocate

F1 Season Pass

Trying to buy a nowtv f1 season pass, but every time I click on the link comes up with an error and won't work.

Tried clicking online chat and doesn't do anything

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Chris12345 

Are you on an existing month sports pass offer or have more than 30 days remaining on an existing sports monthly pass ?

Or have you a day or week sports pass currently running on your account ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here is there a "Apply Voucher link" available next to the Month Sports Pass ?

If you can see the "Apply Voucher" link next to the month sports pass then try this code below.

SPMUFP7F639FH2

Should the code not work try a different internet browser with it's ad blocking software disabled on your device.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Chris12345 

Are you on an existing month sports pass offer or have more than 30 days remaining on an existing sports monthly pass ?

Or have you a day or week sports pass currently running on your account ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here is there a "Apply Voucher link" available next to the Month Sports Pass ?

If you can see the "Apply Voucher" link next to the month sports pass then try this code below.

SPMUFP7F639FH2

Should the code not work try a different internet browser with it's ad blocking software disabled on your device.

Chris12345
Advocate

Thanks Schnapps.

Got through to online chat who were beyond useless (and also told me to waste my Sky Sports day pass grr). But all sorted now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why can't i buy a F1 Season Pass?? there is no where to buy it

https://help.nowtv.com/article/watch-f1