cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 Season Pass

Can we get a Black Friday deal for an F1 Pass for next year? I would be happy to buy this, but am not prepared to buy Sports every month when all I want is F1.

Can Now TV comment on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User This year they offered a half-price season pass (£150, which covered all the sports channels for 9 months) shortly before the Australian GP. If the same deal is offered next year, look out for it from mid-March.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User This year they offered a half-price season pass (£150, which covered all the sports channels for 9 months) shortly before the Australian GP. If the same deal is offered next year, look out for it from mid-March.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cool, that's what I was thinking of. If they were to offer a 12 months pass for similar amount now, I'd take it! Current 9 months offer would miss final three months of GP season.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hoping for this too! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://www.seenit.co.uk/now-tv-announces-sky-sports-season-ticket-for-f1-fans/

Hopefully it'll go live tomorrow after current deal expires

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed that they are turning the screw on F1 fans further... was £150 last year, is now £195 if this is true.  I wish my income was jumping up 30%+ for no discernable extra effort.  Disappointed enough that I am holding true to my previous post - if they increase the price I will listen to BBC R5L and watch the timing screen on the F1 app.  If I were to pay £195 it's further endorsing their strategy and next year it'd continue escalating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its not available yet ( I checked out of curiosity ) but online chat confirmed that it is coming, and, yes, the price of £195 is anticipated.  Gave my feedback.  Not that it will matter - squeeze the fans, even those who paid last year. ... no loyalty, no care of customers in my view.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is that £195 for 10 months though? Wasn’t it 9 months last year but has to be 10 this year to cover every race
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

It only needs to cover 9 months, @Anonymous User. If you tookit out today, then 9 months will take you up to December 5th, which easily covers all F1 and Indycar races.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I absolutely agree. I buy the F1 for my Mum. It's the ONLY sport she watches. Not interested in anything else. Why O Why O Why can't we pay for an F1 Season pass. I'm not paying £33 per month for a load of things that we don't want. Someone somewhere at Sky, PLEASE?