cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 Season Pass

Hi, does anyone know if Now Tv will offer a f1 season pass for the new revised 2020 season like they did at the start of the year?

5 REPLIES 5
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

No.  I can't see Now TV offering a season pass nor many buying them when the season could be curtailed at any moment.

redael
Mentor

Was about to post the same question yesterday , but came to the conclusion that we’d have heard about it already and as @SweetBlitzhas stated the uncertainty around being able to complete the planned revised races would make it impossible to price.

Currently eyeing up the 3 months @ £25 offer which will cost little more than the £9 per race the cancelled season pass advertised if we get all 8 scheduled races.

Holding off on taking that offer up until the last day (July 2nd) to maximise coverage and get a good chunk of the Indycar season as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to sign up today - but it will not let me...!
Saying I am buying from a country other than the UK...?

Any help to sign up would be truly appreciated...

Warmest regards,

C

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you based in the UK whilst attempting to take up the offer and not in another country (including on holidays) ?

If you are in the UK, then perhaps try switching the power off to your Router for about 30 minutes just in case there is a rouge IP address and the NowTV system thinks you are outside the UK.

Should you be using a VPN in the UK, then temporary disable it when attempting to purchase the 3 months at £25 per month sports offer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps,

A MASSSIVE thank you...

I turned of the company VPN and it all worked

I can't wait till next weekend now ... 🙂

Warmest regards,

C