cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: F1 Season Pass - Money now refunded!

[email removed]

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum you will need to contact Now TV with the email address I supplied. 

Very seldomly will Now TV staff repsond to comments. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I contact now tv?

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I have already given the email address.........check the final post in page 3 of this thread. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don’t get refund options?

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don’t get refund options?!!

0 Thanks
Ant42
Mentor

When you cancel a sports pass you don't necessarily get a refund automatically. Cancelling a sports pass usually just stops it from auto-renewing for another month when it expires. The pass still stays active until its expiry date.

I don't know if it's any different if you cancel immediately after buying it. Either way, you'll need to ask NowTV what your options are.

0 Thanks