cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: F1 Season Pass - Money now refunded!

If you log in to your account online, rather than via the app, and go to 'bills & payments' section and click either March or April, then the refund should appear here. Also need to check your spam inbox, as some of the correspondence to my refund request/complaint appeared in spam and not my main inbox. From receiving the email to advise complaint case was closed and getting money refunded into my bank took 3 days.

0 Thanks
nkorppi
Mentor

Nope. No refund in payments for any month.

Even more insulting, the complaint was closed with generic ‘refunds have been processed as per general email’.

Never got email nor refund.

They did not even have the courtesy to check my actual account! They have too many complaints to actually deal with any.

Almost everyone is now refunded, and Still I’m getting nowhere with this. Absolute shambles.

0 Thanks
Ant42
Mentor

Is everyone now getting refunded for this or only those who have lodged a complaint?  I've had no email or refund.

When I enquired about it using the online chat way back when that was still working, I was told pretty bluntly that there would be no refund.  They did say that they would provide free week passes for every postponed race, but none of those have been forthcoming either.  I assume they will be sent when the main pass expires.

I'll be happy to keep the pass if enough races go ahead to make the price worthwhile (I think it would have to be a minimum of 13) but I'm beginning to suspect the season won't happen at all this year.

0 Thanks
nkorppi
Mentor

Now I got an email saying that the latest news is that the passes will be "extended", not refunded. How can it be so different between different customers?

0 Thanks
gb2000
Scholar

I really thought this was all done with. Seems like it's not.

You DO NOT have to accept an extension. That is not what you paid for. If you don't get what you paid for, you are entitled to a refund. They can offer you an extension, and some people might want that, but it is on you to accept that or not - NowTV cannot force you to accept something for which you did not pay.

There's enough evidence now to show your credit card company that you will never get what you paid for - 2 races permanently cancelled, no races even definitely going ahead right now. A section 75 refund is what you need. Contact your bank - it can't take more time than trying to get the refund from NowTV can it?

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/section75-protect-your-purchases/

0 Thanks
nkorppi
Mentor

Now the money was refunded by NowTV. Needed to be lucky with who processed the complaint this time. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Jt buy skysport pass n I cancel it soo I want my refund back.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So you bought a pass and you cancelled it? Have you watched any sports content?

This is a customer forum you are best to contact Now TV directly.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Noo I haven’t watch any sports content.!

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Drop Now TV an email.

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks