Scholar 2

F1 2023

With the new F1 season about to start I’m hoping for a voucher offer 

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saskia 

Current advertised offer is £25 a month for 6 months.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

5268AC05-EDDF-42C6-B0B0-4F4A107FC927.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saskia
Scholar 2

Thanks, I have already seen that. I am wanting the whole F1 season package. Not interested in other sports to be honest. I have been lucky the last few years with the full F1 season so being hopeful for this year!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saskia 

Regardless of all previous year offers you ALWAYS get ALL sports channels. Much like I have zero interest in the premiership or cricket or F1 we are forced to receive all 11 channels no matter what.

All the offers are always giving you access to the 11 channels if we want them or not. They just advertise them specifically to certain sports, but it doesn’t change how many channels you get.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saskia 
That being said I’ve been lucky to be paying £20 a month since summer last summer and it started off at 3 months, then 6 months which is due to expire in May. Cant even recall what the original offer was labelled as, I just took it and ran haha, then the offer was through the cancellation process.

Saskia
Scholar 2

About 4/5 years ago I had just the F1 channel then each year since it has been as you say access to all sports. I too had the same deal as you last year and will be happy with the same this year so here’s hoping!

UncleZen
Scholar 2

I dont see that f1 offer mentioned by @Saskia and I've had the pitpass for the last 3 years or so.