cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
Ant42
Scholar

The small print for this new offer says:

"Offer available via the nowtv.com website to new NOW members and existing Sports Month members in the last 30 days of their current offer"

I'm one month into a 6 month offer at the moment. If I were to cancel it now (my next month's payment is due tomorrow) would I then be able to sign up for this one, or would the fact that I accepted the previous offer mean I'm not eligible?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ant42 

My gut reaction is yeah you should be fine to take up the new offer once you allow the cancellation to fully take place. 

Jump onto live chat to see what can be done if you don't want to wait. Use the method in my signature to get to live chat.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Bazzanw
Mentor

Well I still haven’t had the email, so have taken up the 9 months at £20 offer from the website. I will keep my 3 month offer code they gave me the other day. Who knows it might work at the end of my 9 months. Roll on Friday.

Ant42
Scholar

Thanks @gavs82008

I decided to do it through the chat just in case there were any problems signing up to the new offer after cancelling the old one.  It all went smoothly and I'm now signed up for £20 per month for the next 9 months.  First month of Boost is free too!

Happy now and looking forward to the first race weekend.

UncleZen
Scholar 2

I just randomly checked the offers in 'my account' and there was 9 months sky sports for £20/m. So Ive signed up, as that will cover the F1 season.

No Email on this (checked spam) just me checking daily.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've seen that £20 for 9 offer on the nowtv offer page i'm currently on a £14.99 for 3 Months deal debating see if Live Chat will let me cancel that so i will be paying extra bit for next two payments but then i would be saving rest of year and not need hunt for offers. 

Anyone know if they are likely to do this or not?

Ant42
Scholar

That's what they did for me over the chat.  They cancelled my subscription immediately and I was then able to click on the offer on the site and start it straight away.  My next payment was originally due tomorrow.

F1FanDan
Scholar

Have also taken up the £20 (£25 with boost) for nine months website offer, which is actually better than the six months for £25 (+boost, though I think it was only £3 not £5) that was offered last year. The free boost period is only 7 days, not a month.

I'm glad I didn't bother with the £25 (effectively £30 with boost) for three months offer that expired just before the Bahrain test!

Am now setting a calendar reminder to cancel in December.

Popeye13
Scholar 2

Spent a few mins on Live Chat this morning with a very helpful CS Agent, Ashish, who was able to process cancelling my current Sports Membership offer (£25/3months) and apply the £20/9months offer that appeared on my NOW homepage last night.

Quite painless and even got credit back for the partially immediate-cancelled Sports Membership, which was a bonus!

I do however wish i was able to have done this by myself, and not had to go through Live Chat to get this applied; why offer this to customers when they're unable to take it without needing CS intervention? Make life easier, not harder!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Popeye13 

I've just got it sorted myself nice you got offered credit back i didn't but i don't mind to much least i will be saving for the rest of the year.