cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
redchiz1
Champion 2

@UncleZen You can but try, nothing to lose especially if you have yet to apply the current voucher, I am sure it is OK to quote anecdotal evidence from others on here. Haggle! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User - £39 per month if you want HD (can’t think of many people who wouldn’t want it).

As said on other pages they really should offer an F1 channel only sub.

No email received here or any offers showing in my account on the website 😞

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User It really should never be that expensive, deals are available as you can see from recent posts. And clearly NOW are not interested in stripping out product strands. Don't be so sad, there must be millions out there who cannot even dream of subscribing to any pay TV services.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you don't ask, you don't get. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User same for me. Worth checking with live chat to see. I didn't have an email or anything showing on my account but they said it was on my account on their end...

rockall87
Scholar

Had a chat with them today. No offer to give me directly, but they say tomorrow (16/03) there will be the 9 months offer at £18.99 available on the website.

Mattd
Mentor

Fingers crossed as there not playing ball with me, no offers or codes. They just say I'll have to wait till the 18th and see whats offered. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The 9 month offer has now gone live on the NOW website, but it is actually 9 months at £20 per month.

I have just taken up the offer myself where I had less than 30 days remaining on a current Sports offer on my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

£20 a month for 9 months works for me, shame it's an extra £5 for HD but oh well, least they threw in a free month of boost.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve gone for the £20 deal (well, £25). It works for the months when there are two races which would have been £12 per day and there are a couple of nine ball pool tournaments I’ll watch in that time too.