cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
Daveboy00
Advocate

My sky sports sub finishes on the 19th March, I take it I won't be getting an email offer dammmmmmm😭😭😭

F1FanDan
Scholar

No email and nothing in My Offers here either. I would be a returning customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s a real shame if not everyone has the opportunity to take up this offer. I’ve had the F1 season pass and bought numerous days or months of Sky Sports before.

I’m also not particularly impressed with the increase of the day rate from £10 to £12, which is really £17 if you have the temerity to want to watch it in HD (which should be standard).

Ultrasonic
Mentor

The increase in the day pass cost from £10 to £12 makes the £18.99 per month cost look like a better deal of course.

I'm not sure why some are bemoaning the lack of an e-mail with the offer so far when it's been posted above that e-mails are being sent out until the 18th. That said, I'm pleased I got mine yesterday as I've been able to watch the Bahrain testing today as a result.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Ultrasonic wrote:

The increase in the day pass cost from £10 to £12 makes the £18.99 per month cost look like a better deal of course.

I'm not sure why some are bemoaning the lack of an e-mail with the offer so far when it's been posted above that e-mails are being sent out until the 18th. That said, I'm pleased I got mine yesterday as I've been able to watch the Bahrain testing today as a result.

I’m guessing because they wanted to watch the Bahrain testing?

Also, for those that don’t get an email until late on the 18th, they will miss practice 1 & 2.

Eggiezc
Advocate

I haven't got an email so I have just messaged them and have been told...

"Its great to know that you are interested in watching F1 however, the offer which you are referring to is the account specific offer and is been sent by system to random customers.

So only the customers who have received the offer email for the deal will be able to take up the offer on their account."

I can't understand how NOW TV actually work and expect to keep customers....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someone shared a link on HotUKDeals to a version of the email, it doesn't work anymore but it appears a number of people were able to take advantage of it. If anyone has signed up already or not planning too and would be prepared to share the link would be good to see if it works

(https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/all-11-sky-sports-channels-for-ps1899-per-month-normally-ps33...)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Eggiezc wrote:

I haven't got an email so I have just messaged them and have been told...

"Its great to know that you are interested in watching F1 however, the offer which you are referring to is the account specific offer and is been sent by system to random customers.

So only the customers who have received the offer email for the deal will be able to take up the offer on their account."

I can't understand how NOW TV actually work and expect to keep customers....

It’s not being sent completely at random because it’s returning customers only. So the system has identified x number of customers that subscribed to watch last year but have since cancelled and then sent them this offer to try and lure them back.

Then I’m guessing they hope the rest will be so desperate to watch it that they’ll sign up at the full price covering the cost of this offer. So anyone signing up at full price now is essentially covering half the cost of another customers subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If there's anyone that has received the email and isn't using the offer would you please be able to send me the link to see if it works on my account. 
I would be really grateful as I'm desperate to sign up for this deal.
Thank you so much

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know there's a been a lot of discussion over the term of this offer and whether it can be cancelled early.  I'm still concerned that there may be some sort of financial penalty if we cancel after the F1 season ends - i.e. 9 months into the offer.  The wording says:

Offer lost if you cancel your NOW Sports Membership before the last month of the offer period

If we look at the terms of the offer (on my email), it says that the offer expires on 16/3/22 - so the offer will be unavailable in a few days time anyway.  Why then include the 'offer lost' statement? 

What exactly are they getting at?   There was no such wording in the 2021 offer email