cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

To be honest I'll just give NOWTV a miss of that's the case to be honest, really dislike the way they go about offers and alike. Time to vote with my feet I think.

And that is always the best option if you are not happy with what they offer. 

Mattd
Mentor

They've told me emails are been sent out upto the 18th and to look out for it. If it doesn't arrive contact them and they will look at what they can offer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@redchiz1 wrote:

And F1TV is not licensed for live broadcasts in the UK, for obvious reasons.

You should probably find a way to stop everyone using it then 😉

Me? Not my problem. This is a NOW forum, if you want to discuss dodgy ways of circumventing  broadcast restrictions I am sure there are plenty of alternative platforms.

I think the Now forum is the perfect place to discuss it. This way it allows those not getting a fair deal from Now to explore other options which they may not have been aware of.

redchiz1
Champion 2

I think proselytising nefarious means is probably against the community T&Cs.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@redchiz1 wrote:

I understand you don’t agree with it and it may be morally wrong but it’s perfectly legal. The use of VPNs in the UK & US is legal and the F1 TV Pro subscription is valid. Plenty have been using it legitimately for the last year.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@redchiz1 wrote:

I understand you don’t agree with it and it may be morally wrong but it’s perfectly legal. The use of VPNs in the UK & US is legal and the F1 TV Pro subscription is valid. Plenty have been using it legitimately for the last year.

Fair enough, I certainly can't be bothered to set up different payment methods and subscribe to a VPN for the sake of a few quid. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The use of VPNs are most certainly is legal and used by many including myself. Which I started using for Netflix only, over the last year or so I have HBO Max Spain and Paramount+ with Sweden. 

Think the point more is aiding other customers with the alternative that would push them away from NOW. Whereas it would be up to them to do a google search if they decided to shop for alternatives.

The terms and conditions can be found here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/About-the-Community/About-the-NOW-TV-Community/m-p/284771/highlight/true#M1964why

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 wrote:

@Anonymous User 

The use of VPNs are most certainly is legal and used by many including myself. Which I started using for Netflix only, over the last year or so I have HBO Max Spain and Paramount+ with Sweden. 

Think the point more is aiding other customers with the alternative that would push them away from NOW. Whereas it would be up to them to do a google search if they decided to shop for alternatives.

The terms and conditions can be found here.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/About-the-Community/About-the-NOW-TV-Community/m-p/284771/highlight/true#M1964why

Fair enough but I can’t find anything in the terms and conditions that prevent discussion around alternate viewing options. I just think everyone is entitled to know what options they have outside of Now.

It’s also the case that this wouldn’t even be a discussion if Now had a set pricing plan without customer specific offers like every other streaming service.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User You must have missed this bit:

d) Discussions that veer off topic, are unrelated to resolving the issue at hand, are repetitive or campaigning, that promote products or services from other providers, or abuse any company or product;

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Anonymous User You must have missed this bit:

d) Discussions that veer off topic, are unrelated to resolving the issue at hand, are repetitive or campaigning, that promote products or services from other providers, or abuse any company or product;

I’m not strictly promoting a product or service from a specific provider. Either way, I’m going to continue making others aware of alternate options they may not know about.