cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@redchiz1 wrote:

And F1TV is not licensed for live broadcasts in the UK, for obvious reasons.

You should probably find a way to stop everyone using it then 😉

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@redchiz1 wrote:

And F1TV is not licensed for live broadcasts in the UK, for obvious reasons.

You should probably find a way to stop everyone using it then 😉

Me? Not my problem. This is a NOW forum, if you want to discuss dodgy ways of circumventing  broadcast restrictions I am sure there are plenty of alternative platforms.

redchiz1
Champion 2

And looking at that offer it appears to be for Sky Sports generally, not F1 specifically?

@gavs82008 ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Indeed, all sports offers on NOW seem to be based round tournaments that are on. 

As far as I’m aware, apart from the mobile membership NOW have never done single channel memberships. Which is why the offers will state F1, but anyone can get them as you get all 11 channels by default. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@gavs82008 Yeah, just feel a bit down for those guys who were happily signing up for £25, or even £20 just a few days back? That's the way NOW works.  😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could be worse, could've got no offer at all despite having it last year, no idea what's going on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Could be worse, could've got no offer at all despite having it last year, no idea what's going on.

They’ve said on Twitter the offer is only for returning Sky Sports customers so that might be why you’ve not got it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am returning, I had it for 9 months last year during the F1.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am returning, I had it for 9 months last year during the F1.

I have no idea then. The way they give offers to customers just seems completely random at times. Best you can probably hope for is another £25 for 3 months offer to come up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To be honest I'll just give NOWTV a miss of that's the case to be honest, really dislike the way they go about offers and alike. Time to vote with my feet I think.