cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@redchiz1 Just a bit of banter, bro. Don't fret it. 

Aha, OK, I won't!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Anonymous User Sorry, I still don't understand what you mean? Or are you just miffed that you haven't received the email offer which others are reporting? 

You know exactly what he means.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Anonymous User Sorry, I still don't understand what you mean? Or are you just miffed that you haven't received the email offer which others are reporting? 

Um, no I didn't, that's why I asked. Thanks anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@redchiz1 wrote:

Um, no I didn't, that's why I asked. Thanks anyway.

Alright.

Just to add, Now say this offer is a special offer for returning Sky Sports customers so you won’t get it if you’re a new or existing customer. I suggest anyone not getting the offer gets F1 TV Pro and watches it that way.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ultrasonic 

It’s not a contract. Nothing direct via NOW for any of its TV memberships is a contract. 

The only form of contract with NOW is direct billing with BT. 

As part of the offer it specifically states cancel anytime. Which is the whole point of NOW compared to Sky TV.

4DB1C852-9784-40A7-8CD7-79E6E2FBFAB5.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Ultrasonic
Mentor

@gavs82008  (I wish this forum used quotes...)

Your picture doesn't show the detailed terms, which are ambiguous as to whether a cancellation prior to the end of 12 months merely prevents reverting to paying £33.99 after this point or would prevent the £18.99 payments being required for the full 12 months or not. I suspect you're right based on your previous knowledge of how Now deals work but the e-mail itself is unclear. 

I'll probably sign up to this and will see if anything is clearer when actually doing so.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ultrasonic 

The forum does allow quotes, you just need to be on a laptop/desktop. 
Not sure about tablets though. 

Took another screenshot of the offer terms.

8080ED50-7C87-41CA-B848-CA2769324D5B.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Ultrasonic
Mentor

@gavs82008  I am using a desktop PC but clicking Reply to a specific post doesn't quote anything, and I can't see a quote option anywhere? 

Yes, your photo shows exactly the unclear wording that I referred to above. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Ultrasonic wrote:

@gavs82008  I am using a desktop PC but clicking Reply to a specific post doesn't quote anything, and I can't see a quote option anywhere? 

Yes, your photo shows exactly the unclear wording that I referred to above. 

Works for me.

And read the bit that says "Offer ends etc." Perfectly clear. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

And F1TV is not licensed for live broadcasts in the UK, for obvious reasons.