cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 Replies
SparkShotSpur
Scholar

It this a code or a link to a My Account offer?

 

My Sky tv is ending tomorrow so looking at nowtv for my F1 fix.

PaulC82
Advocate

@redchiz1 

 

My lack of email!! 

1pswich
Mentor

I haven't had one either, but had the offer last year too. 

redchiz1
Elite 3

@PaulC82 Sorry, I still don't understand what you mean? Or are you just miffed that you haven't received the email offer which others are reporting? 

PaulC82
Advocate

@redchiz1 Just a bit of banter, bro. Don't fret it. 

redchiz1
Elite 3


@PaulC82 wrote:

@redchiz1 Just a bit of banter, bro. Don't fret it. 


Aha, OK, I won't!

Anonymous User
Not applicable


@redchiz1 wrote:

@PaulC82 Sorry, I still don't understand what you mean? Or are you just miffed that you haven't received the email offer which others are reporting? 


You know exactly what he means.

redchiz1
Elite 3


@Anonymous User wrote:

@redchiz1 wrote:

@PaulC82 Sorry, I still don't understand what you mean? Or are you just miffed that you haven't received the email offer which others are reporting? 


You know exactly what he means.


Um, no I didn't, that's why I asked. Thanks anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable


@redchiz1 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@redchiz1 wrote:

@PaulC82 Sorry, I still don't understand what you mean? Or are you just miffed that you haven't received the email offer which others are reporting? 


You know exactly what he means.


Um, no I didn't, that's why I asked. Thanks anyway.


Alright.

 

Just to add, Now say this offer is a special offer for returning Sky Sports customers so you won’t get it if you’re a new or existing customer. I suggest anyone not getting the offer gets F1 TV Pro and watches it that way.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ultrasonic 

It’s not a contract. Nothing direct via NOW for any of its TV memberships is a contract. 

The only form of contract with NOW is direct billing with BT. 

As part of the offer it specifically states cancel anytime. Which is the whole point of NOW compared to Sky TV.

 

4DB1C852-9784-40A7-8CD7-79E6E2FBFAB5.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Ultrasonic
Mentor

@gavs82008  (I wish this forum used quotes...)

 

Your picture doesn't show the detailed terms, which are ambiguous as to whether a cancellation prior to the end of 12 months merely prevents reverting to paying £33.99 after this point or would prevent the £18.99 payments being required for the full 12 months or not. I suspect you're right based on your previous knowledge of how Now deals work but the e-mail itself is unclear. 

 

I'll probably sign up to this and will see if anything is clearer when actually doing so.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ultrasonic 

The forum does allow quotes, you just need to be on a laptop/desktop. 
Not sure about tablets though. 

Took another screenshot of the offer terms.

 

8080ED50-7C87-41CA-B848-CA2769324D5B.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Ultrasonic
Mentor

@gavs82008  I am using a desktop PC but clicking Reply to a specific post doesn't quote anything, and I can't see a quote option anywhere? 

 

Yes, your photo shows exactly the unclear wording that I referred to above. 

redchiz1
Elite 3


@Ultrasonic wrote:

@gavs82008  I am using a desktop PC but clicking Reply to a specific post doesn't quote anything, and I can't see a quote option anywhere? 

 

Yes, your photo shows exactly the unclear wording that I referred to above. 


Works for me.

 

And read the bit that says "Offer ends etc." Perfectly clear. 

redchiz1
Elite 3

And F1TV is not licensed for live broadcasts in the UK, for obvious reasons.

Anonymous User
Not applicable


@redchiz1 wrote:

And F1TV is not licensed for live broadcasts in the UK, for obvious reasons.


You should probably find a way to stop everyone using it then 😉

redchiz1
Elite 3


@Anonymous User wrote:

@redchiz1 wrote:

And F1TV is not licensed for live broadcasts in the UK, for obvious reasons.


You should probably find a way to stop everyone using it then 😉


Me? Not my problem. This is a NOW forum, if you want to discuss dodgy ways of circumventing  broadcast restrictions I am sure there are plenty of alternative platforms.

redchiz1
Elite 3

And looking at that offer it appears to be for Sky Sports generally, not F1 specifically?

 

@gavs82008 ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

Indeed, all sports offers on NOW seem to be based round tournaments that are on. 

As far as I’m aware, apart from the mobile membership NOW have never done single channel memberships. Which is why the offers will state F1, but anyone can get them as you get all 11 channels by default. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Elite 3

@gavs82008 Yeah, just feel a bit down for those guys who were happily signing up for £25, or even £20 just a few days back? That's the way NOW works.  😕

1pswich
Mentor

 Could be worse, could've got no offer at all despite having it last year, no idea what's going on.