cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was one of those guys who took up the "chat offer" of 6 months for £20. Imagine my disgust and anger when last night they dropped the 9 months for £20. Not a happy camper.

I spoke to someone on chat again this morning and told them what had gone on and here is what they did.

Canceled my previous offer with immediate effect, put £20 credit on my account, then gave me another code for 9 months @ £20, thus paying for this month.

With hindsight on my own experiences and a note for others, wait until the day of F1 qualifying to see what they give out. My thought is if not many people take up their standard offer of £33.99 a month (and why would you at that price) then they are going to get an offer out there to get you on board.

£20 a months off a lot of people is better for them than nothing at all.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User You got a good deal initially and an even better one subsequently. So in all honesty no, I cannot imagine your "disgust and anger," none of this is compulsory, you know?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ultrasonic 

As @redchiz1  pointed out earlier unless you make a bulk payment upfront you can cancel whenever you want. 

Everytime I’ve had any sports offer for x months, I’ve always been able to cancel well before term length of the offer. So if you only wanted it for 9 months there is nothing stopping you from cancelling after the 9th month. 

It does state “cancel anytime”. Although the wording could be improved to show that you can cancel within the 12 months. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Ultrasonic
Mentor

@gavs82008 thanks for sharing your past experience which does suggest the deal will work out cheaper for those (like me) only really interested in paying for F1. Although I'll take advantage of being able to watch some cricket and maybe even golf too while I have access I suspect.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ultrasonic 

Your welcome bud, glad to have helped.

It certainly is a good offer for 12 months if your able to find content to watch throughout the year. 
Something I need to speak with the family to see if they want to take up the offer too. Even if it is for a few months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really frustrating that despite having the F1 offer last year I haven't got an offer. Not really sure why

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@awk 

You can have it for 2 months if you wanted, all that would happen is losing the discount if you signed up again for a new sports membership. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got my email.

I expect its just taking time to work through the email addresses.

Saskia
Scholar 2

This is great news for all us F1 fans….I just need Max to win win win yay lol!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got told to watch my inbox by customer support yesterday. Nothing so far, but hopefully something will arrive before next weekend!

No way I'm paying full price for Sky Sports just to watch a single channel!