cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

F1 offer not arrived yet. FWIW last year it came on 19th March with first Grand Prix on 28th March after pre-season testing. 

I suspect it will be arriving in next day or two.

Bamboozled
Scholar

@SweetBlitzthank so much.

33.99 is a lot given I have other NowTV offerings plus Prime plus BT Sport plus Netflix so I may have to "lose" the 33.99 as it is my indulgence

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Bamboozled 

Netflix is going up in price as of today…

https://news.sky.com/story/netflix-announces-price-increase-for-subscribers-in-uk-and-ireland-125622...

currently just have Amazon Prime (not just for tv/films also music & free delivery), now tv (£4/month - boost+cinema+entertainment) and gaago.ie for €49/annum (my indulgence!).  Hoping for a sports offer this week as my sports ended on Sunday.  Am away in Bulgaria next week, so hoping offer arrives that I can start when I return.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it is only £18 a month for f1 on sky, why so much with NowTV which is sky anyway!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

it is only £18 a month for f1 on sky, why so much with NowTV which is sky anyway!

Because with Sky you’re tied into a contract so they have guaranteed revenue from you for x months. Whereas with Now you can cancel at anytime so they have to compensate for this with higher pricing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i used to get F1HD channel free with sky but then they started charging me £18/month so i got rid and came to NowTV, looks like i gonna be watching F1 in "other ways"...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems a bit short-sighted with the lack of “deals”, or the ability to just pay for the F1 channel - we all know there are ‘other ways’ to watch live F1 content! The internet provides… 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

The internet provides… 

Which is why there are always offers for Sky Sports.  Don’t know what sort of offer it will be , but anything from £9.99 - £24.99/month.   I would save nothing given the cost of VPN versus the convenience of having 3 streams no matter where I am.   

Having a subscription just for F1 would mean doing likewise for the other channels and given that Sky charged £18/month for a single channel and £20/month for all channels unlikely to provide any saving.

Saskia
Scholar 2

Recently I have received two short surveys from NOWTV. At the end of the survey is a place for a comment and each time I have asked them to please issue a 9 mth F1 voucher as they did in 2019 before the corona era. I remember it was £195 for the 9 mths averaging around £5 per week…great deal! That was then and this is now but a fair price for the full F1 season surely is possible. I have been lucky in securing my sports offer for 6 mths @ £20 pr mth so I’m not complaining but as I only watch F1 I feel it’s a waste. I must say the occasional time I have contacted NOW on live chat they have been very polite and helpful so good luck to fellow F1 fans, I hope you all manage to secure a really good voucher for a few months if not for all races! 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Last year’s offer was £20/month for 9 months = £180.  Better than paying £195 up front. Expect something similar in next day or two.

NOW Sports Membership offer, £20 a month for 9 months: Offer ends 24/03/2021. ‘Over 40% saving’ is against the price of the NOW Sports Membership at full price (£33.99 a month). Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a NOW Sports Membership for £20 per month for 9 months. Membership auto renews at standard price after 9 months unless cancelled (currently £33.99 a month). You can cancel anytime. Offer not available to customers with a NOW Sports Membership, unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer.