cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Current £25/month offer ends 07/03/22.  So expect an F1 offer around 12 March to get qualifying in Bahrain.  Not sure if Russian Grand Prix will be replaced, so likely it will be a 6 month offer through to Italian Grand Prix on 11 September.

Plan to start my next monthly pass on 13 March to get Arsenal & Chelsea games that day and it should see me through most of UEFA Nations League in early June.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@SweetBlitz I hope you get what you want. The gist of this thread seems to be that there is little which can be predicted with great certitude when it comes to offers. NOW: the Ryanair of ISPs.  😕

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@redchiz1 I have a three month and a one month sports voucher in my account regardless from some sticks I bought in the past.  But if I get a good sports offer I can save them for later.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@SweetBlitz Well if you do have vouchers then that's another matter. Do keep an eye on the expiry dates.  😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seem so stange that they're giving different offers to different people - I wonder what the criteria is?

I bought the last 2 yearly passes for F1 and last year I bought a couple of monthly passes when I couldn't get access via other means. 

I wish NowTV execs would see that a lot of F1 fans don't want access to the other channels or sports. Just give us access to that one channel for ~£10/month and you'd see 10,000's jump on it!

F1FanDan
Scholar

Darn, didn't see an expiry date on the offer. Guess I'll have to wait and see if anything comes up on the 12th or 13th.

Saskia
Scholar 2

@F1FanDan do make contact with NOW on their chat and explain you missed the expiry date. I have always found them more than helpful. Good luck!

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Seen on some ocial media threads, some customers are getting offers of £19.999 for 6 months. whilst the rest are told to go lump it for £33.99. Those in charge of Now are as dumb as a box of frogs.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@GrumpyDonkey 

As mentioned in many posts on this thread, jump onto live chat to see what staff can do for you. 

See signature below for live chat. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gejandcj
Scholar

Tried that yesterday, to see if there was anything on offer. Told to go away, guess it seems to be random if you have any luck getting anything.

I know at £34 a month, they can go and swivel. Same offer as last year would be great (£19.99) even a small inflationary increase to £20.99 would be okay.