cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

F1 2022 season voucher

Love F1 and hoping to hear soon that NOW TV will offer a 2022 season voucher for all of the races which they did prior to covid. 

217 REPLIES 217
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@redchiz1 

The offers section on the main website.

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Then choose membership at the sports part.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

Cool, ta.

Do you get the same outcome there @RoyB ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Under the NOW TV offers section on their website i was seeing 3 months for £25 per month a few days ago.

Since yesterday morning i am seeing this price of £29.99 per month for NOW Sports when either using MS Edge or Chrome 😠.

Screenshot_2022-02-26-16-13-50.png

F1FanDan
Scholar

I too could see a (pretty poor) £25 for 3 months offer. Went to sign up ahead of the test tomorrow and... No offer, just £33.99 a month! That's just too much for me; no sale.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The full season deal always seems to come up after testing.

I guess just to punish you for not paying them more.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@F1FanDan @Anonymous User 

Check the offers section on your account. 

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership/my-offers

You could always jump onto live chat to see what staff can do for you. See my signature below for how to get onto live chat. 

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

£25, in Safari or Chrome on this iPad Pro, and in Chrome on my Android Moto G1.

I suppose Now might think I’m a rich git having an iPad Pro, albeit a 2016 one, but anybody still running a 2013 G1 ought to get offered £20, don’t you think?

Or maybe it’s a reverse loyalty thing, as @schnapps is getting an even worse offer than us later blow-ins?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

This seems to have needed putting back 😢

I wonder if anything beyond the set of #s touched a nerve? 😛

D0111B03-3D23-454F-B525-AA987A5EBEE5.png

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RoyB 

Thought i would try a Private Window and InCognito mode on my internet browsers.

And using this method i see the £25 per month for 3 months Sports offer (see screen shot below).

I can't follow through the £25 per month purchase by signing into my NOW account via a Private Window because i am currently on a NOW Sports offer until Mid April.

I have voiced this on more than one occasion, that this is my biggest pet hate using the NOW service, where their deals and retention offers (where given) are all over the place with no consistency and some customers have to pay more than others 😠😠😠.

Which in my opinion is not a fair practice and should be stopped.

Screenshot_2022-02-27-10-14-07.png

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Your not the only one with the iPad Pro from 2016 😛 so I am as baffled as you to be getting completely different offers from sports. Especially when it’s been over a year since I’ve had it.